Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 11: November 2013 - March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about the fabric, but I thoroughly agree with your comments re her dress, EllyC. She looks wonderful.

A nice recycled dress in red for Princess Charlene at the inauguration of the Nobu restaurant at the Fairmont Monte-Carlo yesterday, January 8:

** Full view ** September 2012 **

Don't like the shoes and would prefer a dress to be a tad shorter, just above or right at the knee (now it looks like it's slightly below), but other than that I think Charlene looks nice. The dress is very elegant, I like the cut and the colour suits Charlene.
Glad to see some jewelry.

Ar rhe gala of the festival circus, Princess charlene wore a beautiful blue coat and I like a lot her hairdo

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

I also like the dress of Pauline.

I attended to the gala with my family we were sitting in front of the princely family. I wondered what shone under the coat of Charlene, I thought it was a brooch in diamond but it was small stones inlaid in the top of the dress under the coat of charlene.

And it was a shame we could not see her dress.

Two days before the gala of the circus festival, Prince Albert and princess charlene made a visit to a small village Saint Agnes. i like the grey coat and the boots

Queen & Princesses Watchers: Visite de Sainte Agnès

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to see more of that dress Charlene is wearing; that looks like an interesting pattern from what shows below the coat.

It appears to be studded with some kind of jewels. Love her hair and she looks so happy!

Ar rhe gala of the festival circus, Princess charlene wore a beautiful blue coat and I like a lot her hairdo

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASH

I also like the dress of Pauline.

Going out on a sheer guess here....

From what can be seen, it looks like the top/bodice of Charlene's outfit is a straight cut across neckline, w/the "sleeve" holes going down in an angle. You can also see sheer nude colour straps around her neck, so I'm guessing the top at least is a halter design and if so, what a shame!! For someone w/broad shoulders, this style is usually really flattering and when you combine that w/what looks like Cabochon blue stones all over it and...

WE WUZ ROBBED!!

I don't blame Charlene wearing the coat, considering the time of year, but still!! I really, really, really hope we get to see this in it's proper fully able to be seen glory, as it does look like a really stunning top, someday very soon. I really loved both her hair and makeup. Just a really lovely soft look that framed the Princess' face perfectly.

She really is starting to up her game, isn't she?

I'm not sure that it is a halter neck. I think that they are sheer panels - the type that many evening dresses have in order to make the top look strapless but avoid international incidents occurring! It's intriguing but hopefully we'll see it again

Beautiful! Her hair is divine!! Well done, Charlene ?????

Princess Charlene looked beautiful at the 38th International Circus Festival in Monte-Carlo & gets my vote for best dressed member of the Princely Family!

Her hair does look lovely; I really like the side waving against her face.

Last edited:
Love the bouncy hair and the gorgeous coat she looks fabulous IMO

Love P.Charlene's hair (...)

P.Charlene's coat is not my thing, but especially in the photos with the clowns it shows to be a great choice because she stands out because of the uni-color look..

Two days before the gala of the circus festival, Prince Albert and princess charlene made a visit to a small village Saint Agnes. i like the grey coat and the boots

Queen & Princesses Watchers: Visite de Sainte Agnès

Gosh, I wish I could wear clothes as well as her...almost jealous... :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the outfit she wore to the Circus Festival amidst so much black. I agree about the hair - this length really suits her and she styles it in some interesting ways. The neckline of the dress underneath is intriguing. Perhaps we will get to see it one day.

I love what she has been wearing lately. She looks so elegant in both of her outfits.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

I don't particularly like the coat's neckline, but that's my only complaint. :) The colour of it is lovely however and those jewels on Charlene's dress must've looked lovely close up! I hope she continues to dress like this.

not my favourite outfit for charlene, but she has such a nice figure and is so naturally elegant that anything suits her. and how well does she seem to get along with stephanie!

An interesting new outfit of pencil skirt and jacket for Princess Charlene at the Sainte Devote ceremony in Monaco on January 27:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Like the style and tweedy pattern. Just find her never-ending attachment to black a bit boring now.

Sent from my HTC One using The Royals Community mobile app

Very chic and smart looking. Love the different patterns and how well they go together. Nice length, as well.

I also like it. Beautiful fabric.

Sent from my HTC Desire C using The Royals Community mobile app

This outfit speaks for itself. Charlene looks nice and classy.

My Goodness!! What a Home Run of an outfit!! She looks wonderful and I love the use of the cropped jacket on her. It's a look that really suits Charlene's body type really well. Total win for the Princess!!

Love it too, very chic, perfect fit, gorgeous fabric. Love the mix of patterns and cropped jacket on her, perfect skirt length for her. Would have liked another color than gray/black.

Great outfit; wonderful styling, cut and pattern. A different color would have been really nice, but most likely it was chosen for a solemn occasion. Charlene looks terrific.

Last edited:
A great outfit. Interesting that Charlene wears earrings for most engagements nowadays- very different to twelve months ago, I wonder why. ( Perhaps on a down day, she glanced at the Forums :)

So chic and elegant. Perfect fit and skirt length for her. And I like color too.

The Princess looked very elegant and polished for such a solemn Ceremony at the Cathedral.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom