HGD Guillaume, Current Events 1 to 8: January 2003 - January 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Is that an important job or is it just like "well, he has to do something, he is going to be the Grand Duke!"

Well, to me it sounds like it would be important, but I haven't seen any sort of job description so I don't know what kind of duties he's supposed to do. I don't know if it's an honorary or symbolic thing, of if he's out actually doing something.

In the most recent issue of People Magazine (the cover is of Hurricane Katrina) there is a spread on hot young royals and Guillaume and Felix are in it! There is no new info and I'm sure the pics have been posted here before but I couldn't believe they were actually in it! I think our men are going mainstream. :(

Yeah, I doubt they'll attract much attention in the States. For one, them and their family aren't really into the "glamorous" image thing that people seem to like.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Jeux Olympiques , Athènes 2004, visite au village olympique,18.08.2004, Prince Guillaume,Grande Duchesse Maria Teresa"

http://www.pressphoto.lu/

Attachments

• 200408191958151000.jpg
    200408191958151000.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 331
Oh wow, I thought that was Felix first.:eek: Guillaume looks taller than usual! Or maybe it was just the wild hair...

well he seems to have grown over the past year.

u think it is because he is standing next to his mommy who is very short.

It could also be the angle at which the photo was taken that makes him look taller than usual.

suturegeisha said:
I wouldn't worry too much...most people here in the USA have never heard of Luxembourg [sad but true].

And, if you'd like to see the article and pictures, Kristen was kind enough to post them on the Benelux Royals MB.

Hey guys! Im from the US and I've heard of Luxembourg, and have been following the dear princes' for awhile, seeing as the are all in my age group:D , but you're right, most Americans dont even know Luxembourg exists, so no worries;)

i've never seen an heir apparent put his arm around the reigning grand duchess quite that way. nice people, close and loving. :)

Maybe he is a momma's boy?

Well, if he is then you all can have him! My ex was a mama's boy-I wouldn't want to deal with that again!:p

suturegeisha said:
I wouldn't worry too much...most people here in the USA have never heard of Luxembourg [sad but true].
I think more of us Americans know now. I've been paying attention to him for a while and just the other day he was one of the royals featured on one of the local tv shows (NWA Afternoon). I was really happy he and Felix were being acknowledged as much as Prince William.

Last edited by a moderator:
ge-yom, the om pronounced like an "om" in yoga chanting.

Good point of view lamass;) !! I'm glad that someone is thinking like me! By the way, there is an article in the new point de vue of this week about the visit in Slovakia. If you can I suggest to by it because there is beautiful pics of prince Guillaume. Even my mom was impressed:p ! She thinks guillaume's lips was like mine :eek: ! I always been a little shy about my lips because they are so full! I won't use botox so that's ok:D !!!

he looks so young in that picture

Attachments

• afplive860444.jpg
    afplive860444.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 218
  • 19Asselborn-Annan-Prince.jpg
    19Asselborn-Annan-Prince.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 278
  • 16asselbor_guillaume.jpg
    16asselbor_guillaume.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 304
No! Guillaume was not seriously at the UN in New York two days ago!

Seriously, I think he was! LOL :p Do you live in New York, and are upset that you missed him, or something like that?

Maybe instead of moving to Luxembourg we should just move to NYC...0_o

Its just that I never know about these things until after they happen. I really want to go to the UN, and I could have had a reason to go.

:) I didn't know that the Royal family had an apartment in London, wow that's something I learned new starting today. And yes Guillaume looks very nice in that suit he is wearing to the United Nations.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom