Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 19: April 2023 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Ariane's outfit. It is clearly her style and those blue accents with the beige suit work really well and are still something special. The shawl in her hair also helps to make it age appropriate.

Last edited:
Ariane looks wonderful and as if she is rapidly on the road to becoming very stylish.

Princess Ariane looked really lovely today and one of her nicest one's to date.

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella visited the theme park Europa Park in Rust, Germany:

** Full view **

Princess Charlotte wearing a Trotters dress on the portrait for her 8th birthday today:

** Pic **

Princess Athena and Prince Henrik at Kattegat centre's 30th birthday celebration in Grenå today, May 2:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Princess Charlotte looks like a Roman Catholic girl during her First Communion.

Charlotte (with a floral headpiece similar to that of her mother's) and little Louis were an absolute vision at their grandpa's coronation. I can't get over how cute they looked. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Prince Louis was wearing an outfit made by Dege and Skinner which consists of a Hainsworth Garter Blue Doeskin Tunic with specially designed lace work embellishment to the collar, cuffs and fronts. The leg garment is black complete with Garter Blue stripe.

Princess Charlotte looks like a Roman Catholic girl during her First Communion.

Really? Those are some fancy communions you have attended. I did mine dressed as a nun. My mother and grandmother did theirs dressed as brides. Lol.

Last edited:
The Wales's kids look fabulous at the coronation.

Charlotte looks like Princess Leia

Charlotte, looks so pretty. Just the right elegance for a Princess. She really does keep her brothers in line!

I just want to take a moment to point out that it wasn't just Charlotte matching her mum, but Louis' jacket looks to be a near-exact color match for William's Garter robe.

https://content.api.news/v3/images/bin/f333a2061fe1c68ab7e101c39f06d9e7?width=650

The level of detail and planning that went into the looks for both of the younger Wales children is remarkable and probably went a long ways toward making them both feel included and honored while George was off doing Page things.

And George was in red (both Catherine and William also have some shade of red in their attires). The colour coordination will surely make a good family portrait.

They were all three wonderfully dressed !

Infanta Sofia at the Spanish Copa del Rey (King's Cup) final football match yesterday evening:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

And Stefano and Francesco Casiraghi at the 2023 Monaco E-Prix Round 6 yesterday afternoon:

** Full view **

Last edited:
Princess Charlotte (..) both looked beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:
Lady Louise‘s fashion choices can be discussed at the thread „Gloucester, Kent, BRF Ladies' Fashion and Style Part 3: June 2022 -„. Reposts have been removed.

George and Charlotte (wearing a Self-Portrait dress) at the coronation concert this evening:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

You have to hand it to Charlotte; she hasn't missed in 8 years. :cool: (Also she seems like she likes black and white, at least 'formally'. Will be interesting going forward.)

Last edited:
She looks especially cute standing in front of Princess Eugenie, with their similar dresses.

George, Charlotte and Louis seem to be dressed for different seasons ?

George= Winter; Charlotte= Spring; Louis=Summer :lol:

But overall I think they are dressed appropriately for the activities (not sure if Charlotte was comfortable in shorts).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom