Crown Princess Maxima's Daytime Fashion Part 3: July - December 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I agree with you, I feel that Maxima is just herself on these "small" outings. She always looks nice when with her husband. Maybe this is just her true style. I was really surprised that she wore awful shinny nude hose with the blue glittery skirt -- I believe nude hose when out of fashion years ago and only colored or textured ones in today, if at all. Other than that, she is just Maxima -- wears what she wants [even to shock] but still has a wonderful smile.

Winnie, a nice smile will not a Queen make. Is she going to go out in public like this when she becomes Queen? She really needs some guidance on her future role. She was so well groomed and really seemed to try when they first married. Now it seems it is just a have to for her anymore. These young women were brave enough to take on these roles. They knew from the start what was expected and how they would be scrutinized by everyone. A couple of hours a week of her time it is not to much to ask for her to be well groomed. She does not mind putting on the Ritz when it comes to wearing million dollar jewels and beautiful gowns.

More and more forums are stating as well as news sites bogs the people are not thrilled having to support the Royals. I would be putting my best foot forward if I knew that was the case. Regardless of how I felt or what I wanted to be doing other than what was expected of me.

People are tired of turning over all the money to see CP Maxima in these thousands of dollar gowns and feel like they are getting nothing in return when they are just trying to make ends meet.

Please do not get me wrong I love Maxima. I just remember when she cared and tried. It does not seem that she is trying at times anymore. If it depended only on the smile Winnie you and I could be a Queen! hehe

the outfit would've looked better if she had worn normal pumps instead of boots.

The entire outfit including the cheap, tacky boots is Natan. Claire of Belguim has the same boots.:angry:

She's put on weight since the last time she wore this and it shows. With all the money she has at her disposal she should seriously hire someone to do her hair and help her with her clothing....it's really not funny anymore.

I really do not like those boots. They just don't look good on her (I don't like them on Claire either). I like the idea of the dress, but it looks rumpled and it doesn't appear to fit her properly. This is not one of her best looks, IMO. The outfit looks sloppy and unprofessional.

Nov 12, 2009 -Maxima in a stripped coat which IMO looks lovely and worn nicely with plain black heels but the hair ruins the whole look. If the hair was pulled back nicely or even in a ponytail, this would be a really overall great look.

Full View ** Full View 2

Finally a nicely understated way of dressing for Maxima, cut along simple lines - unfortunately, very rare for Maxima these days.
I agree that the hair ruins everything here. I can hardly see what she's wearing with this hair mess being all over the place... it's a shame.

I like the colour combination, for the rest I sadly agree with most of the above.
Holland is a bit of an informal country where women do not take very much care of themselves and occaisionaly Maxima is becoming very Dutch.

This coat is very lovely and suits her a lot, IMO :flowers:

I love the charcoal colored coat/dress on CP Maxima. The princess looks very tailored and well put together today. I like the pumps, handbag and nude hosery. It looks like it might have been windy with the hair issue.....

The stripped coat looks wonderful on Maxima, she looked so elegant today!

Nov 13, 2009 - Maxima in a brown dress matched with a brown and white checked coat. Hair is in a nice hair-do.
I have always loved these two pieces, they are very elegent and well fitted. The hair is lovely.

Outfit ** Hair

:previous:

Indeed, a funny pic. :) I really like Maxima's outfit. The dress looks nice and the coat is great.

Love the outfit, and the hair is AMAZING on Cp Maxima! The Pic of W-A and Maxima shaking hands is cute- its good to see that they share the same sense of humor!

love the pic! and i like maxima's outfit it's very stylish for this season

you are right after the second look i can see she is shaking the hand of anothre person, but it looks funny photo!

The jacket looks like as if it's Chanel.
I think it's classic and always in fashion.:previous:

I love this coat and dress combo. The colours are very pretty, and the coat looks fantastic on Maxima.

Like this a whole lot better than the boots etc she looks like a CP and simple suits her the best.

Yesterday's outfit is so beautiful, especially the checked coat. I really love these coats! The hair is lovely, too!

Oscar does know what he's doing, I'm not surprised the coat is his. Nika's last picture is really beautiful, Maxima's blue blouse is lovely.

I love this outfit on Maxima! The coat is wonderful, I like a lot the cut of the sleeves. And her hair looks so beautiful as well. :flowers:
One of the best looks I´ve seen on her lately.

I like her earrings, but the hair needs colouring, it looks like more than 6 weeks.

:previous:

Yes, the earrings in those pictures are lovely. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom