Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 8: September 2009 - November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a lovely daytime look!The jacket fits so nicely.Beautiful colors indeed!

Lovely gallery,thanks Principessa!Her floral dresses are among her best,imo.It's the 1st time I see the dress in the 4th picture,with the beige belt and clutch.It looks fantastic on Mary!Very chic & exotic!

The jacket is nice, but I don't like it with the lace top at all.
I also don't really like Mary with very dark hair. I think her natural haircolour still looks best on her. ;) The black hair always makes her skin look very pale.

Most horrible outfit with the lace top showing under the jacket and another ill-fitted pair of pants. The jacket itself is very classy, shame about the rest.

I prefer Mary's blackish hair to the reddish tone, however a few highlights in a different colour wouldn't hurt.

The jacket is from Malene Birger and it's lovely!

I love the jacket, not matter how many times I´ve seen it. Agree that the top isn´t the best choice for that jacket.

Same here. The jacket is lovely but not with the top. She looks great with darker hair!

Jacket is an all time favorie of mine, perfect style, texture, color and fit for CP Mary. Blouse & slacks not really becomming to the princess. What is it with the way her pants are fitting lately? Call in the tailor....

Patra I dont think its only a recent problem, frustratingly, I have never felt they fitted... Been my biggest gripe about her wardrobe from the start. I am glald I am not the only one who has noticed

Marmi- do you think CP Mary's weight fluctuates from season to season, (or pre-baby/post childbirth)? Or that things just were never fitted properly from the start?

IMO CP Letizia is a perfect example of a woman who understands fashion and the importance of a proper fit- she can wear a properly fitted potatoe sack, and get rave fashion reviews.

I like the underneth top, looks like it has a tint of green or light blue in it. I never liked the jacket, find it shapless. The colors are quite dull & boring.
Mary's hair is too dark.

I love the jacket, it has always been one of my favourites. I also like the colour of the outfit.

I like the jacket,I love its rich texture,but I don't think it matches the rest of the outfit.The pants are too big and thus,ill-fitting.I prefer Mary with red(ish) hair rather than black.

Mary had a second event only a little later, she had the same outfit however in the photos her hair doesn't look as dark, maybe it was where the photos were taken.

I love the jacket, but not with the top or pants! Nothing seems to go together well here.

Maybe not one of Mary's best efforts style wise, looks like comfort dressing.

Marmi- do you think CP Mary's weight fluctuates from season to season, (or pre-baby/post childbirth)? Or that things just were never fitted properly from the start?

Well I think they didnt fit properly every. Pants just seem to be her weakness to me. There is one exception, she has an olive green suit, last seen opening the helicopter pad on Copenhagen hospital - sorry I cant find a link right now but I dont remember those ones ever bothering me ;)

Would it have been better if she had tucked the blouse in the pants? I love her hair darker, makes her skin look clearer and brighter

Love this look and have always adored the jacket... I agree with whoever wrote re her hair love it darker.

I liked Mary's mauve outfit. Very classy as always.I don't love the dark hair but I see we are about 50/50 in our veiws of that. Glad she didn't ask us huh?

Picture gallery of Mary in different short jackets and here is another gallery of Mary in printed outfits

All the jackets are beautiful. :flowers:
I love her printed outfits, she looks amazing. :)

http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige/ArticleFolder/2009/10/Mary med moenster - 10.aspx
I have never seen this outfit before.

Originally posted by Iceflower.:flowers:

Princess Mary receives as patron donations for the brain injury association at Rigshospitalet in Copenhagen (19/10/2009).:)

I like Mary's light pink jacket.:previous:

http://i33.tinypic.com/9kpffq.jpg
http://i35.tinypic.com/rtkxoi.jpg

I adore this outfit, i have always loved the jacket. :flowers:

Would it have been better if she had tucked the blouse in the pants? I love her hair darker, makes her skin look clearer and brighter

Yes, that is exactly what I was thinking. The jacket is really beautiful. The hanging blouse takes away from the overall look of the entire outfit. Had the blouse been tucked in the outfit would have looked much more polished and tailored.

Mary has some lovely jackets. I don't care for the most recent mauve outfit. The jacket is nice, but I don't like the blouse that hangs out underneath. It looks a bit sloppy, IMO.

Beautiful well-tailored jackets!She looks gorgeous in each one of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom