Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 27: June 2016 - January 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a very simple outfit. I quite like the coat, simple and flattering.

Unofficial event for the Crown Prince Couple today - visiting the Danish Industry:

Mary looking lovely in a recycled skirt and jacket:

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=c8900dc8550e61ad92b26d91fa7c82c8&oe=589E6257

:previous:

Later yesterday, Crown Princess Mary also participated in the celebration of the Psychiatry Foundation's 20th anniversary.

Looking lovely and elegant in the same outfit

But a larger full view picture :flowers:

http://www.billedbladet.dk/sites/bi...d/public/20161010_hjp3535_2.jpg?itok=dBq-3fJx

a cute outfit. the stripped skirt works well with the rest of her outfit

Looking stylish and elegant, as usual. Love the striped detailing on the skirt!

:previous:

Mary looks stunning and very beautiful in that red wine gown at today's reception :wub:
Red is Mary's color!

And so does little Bella and Christian :)

I'm tired of lace dresses at daytime events. This one looks nice though, I like the colour.

the color looks amazing on Mary!
beautiful dress. and two cute kids to complete her look ;)

Elegant and regal as usual. Stunning coat and the red dress is lovely in that yummy color. :)

I like the striped skirt look from the other day. Mary looked great:flowers:

I agree with duke, little tired of the lace dresses. But the color us great on Mary, and as always, her styling is on point.

The lace dress was lovely and so was the color IMO. The coat is also lovely and almost wearable with anything.

I love the coat! Very pretty dress and wonderful color.

a new photo of Mary from October 2005.

I don't know if we've seen the skirt before, but I think the shirt is one she wore a few different times.

I agree with Emmily! I love her appearance except this headpiece!

Mary looked lovely and chic today. I love her coat over that simple/plain dress. The headpiece/hat was a nice addition.

such a complete look. she looks fantastic. love the colors of the accessories (purse and shoes). adds some color

Love the coat and simple dress. Very chic appearance:flowers:

Only miss, I am not a fan if the odd headpiece, but over all a great look:)

She looks wonderful. I love the coat.

Love the whole,outfit especially but do not like the height of the heel. They seem very cruel

I think Mary is used to heels that is why she wears them. I think the heels make the outfit look more classy flats or a lower heel wouldn't do that.

I like the whole outfit! Just not the hat...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom