Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 6 : July 2003 - Feb.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if they have been posted before.Hope u all like them

Attachments

• 3.bmp
    197.8 KB · Views: 232
  • ch.jpg
    ch.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 433
  • chh.jpg
    chh.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 369
auroraDaniel said:
those are old photos of charlotte & hubertus
Yeas i know they are old but i have never seen them so thought i would post them, sorry if they were posted before.

well the only time he's ever around that i've seen is on skiing vacations and sometimes the grand prix

where is Charlotte??
I miss her :(
I wanna see some new pix of her---

i miss her too. that's why i keep posting in the fashion advisor thread. :(

I hope to see some new pictures of her soon!

Charlotte

:) Pictures of a princess

Attachments

• Charlotte2.jpg
    Charlotte2.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 533
  • Charlottka.gif
    Charlottka.gif
    105.3 KB · Views: 346
  • cakjhaks.gif
    cakjhaks.gif
    109.8 KB · Views: 317
  • cajhbsd.gif
    cajhbsd.gif
    91.2 KB · Views: 307
  • scjals.gif
    scjals.gif
    136.6 KB · Views: 333
  • charkeid.jpg
    charkeid.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 326
  • 2_06_WaterCandidc1.jpg
    2_06_WaterCandidc1.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 212
  • charlotte34.jpg
    charlotte34.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 301
  • charlotte54.jpg
    charlotte54.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 271
  • chag.jpg
    chag.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 310
Welcome on board Charlotte82!

Nice pics!

and Psyche thanx for info!

Last edited:
Welcome to the board Charlotte82!

Thanks for posting all of those pictures, they are great!

il y a de nouvelles photos de Charlotte et Felix à Paris sur young royalty yahoo group.
NEW PIXXXXXXXXXXX OF Char in PARIS with Felix She is in love with Him !!!!!

welcome charlotte82 i love that first picture of charlotte and caroline and marionnaud! today i was watching a horse race here in france and thought about charlotte... lol... YEAH i LOVE being in france!

Have you ever seen th new's Char pixxxx ?
She is in Paris with Felix
Pix are in YAHOO YOUNG ROYALTY !!
(sorry my very bad english but i am french !)

ALANISA said:
Have you ever seen th new's Char pixxxx ?
She is in Paris with Felix
Pix are in YAHOO YOUNG ROYALTY !!
(sorry my very bad english but i am french !)
Hi Alanisa! I have just seen it! She's definately in love!! They seem so sweet...Heart everywhere..

Plus..they're some pics of Char driving in bus..in same group

yes They are so cute !! I hope there are pix of Char of Grand Prix D'Amérique Marionnaud on 31 January 2005 !! I am impatient !!
Do you speak french ?

je pense que Charlotte veut mener une vie comme tout le monde mais pour sa sécurité elle est obligée de prendre des précautions !

ALANISA said:
yes They are so cute !! I hope there are pix of Char of Grand Prix D'Amérique Marionnaud on 31 January 2005 !! I am impatient !!
Do you speak french ?
No, only English and some Deutsch..:( I agree what you said in your last post (with help of translation site) that Char is a normal person but for her status there must be some security issues.

And Alanisa and Psyche, not need to worry for your English. We understand what you wanted to say. My English is not perfect also..

Yeah, wow, she really seems to be dating now, doesn't she?;) I don't know if she's in love, but she must have a crush on that guy... Do you think the guy is Félix? I'm not really sure about that and since someone wrote that they don't think it's Félix - well, I began to doubt as well!

It's a pity that the pictures are so small! I'm dying to see larger versions of them. She seems to be wearing the long coat she wore to New York at the end of 2003 and Ugg boots, if I remember correctly...

hi!!
I haven't already seen Char's new pics,,, :(
can you give me the link to young royality? THANK YOU SO MUCH :p

I think that Char would like to live a normal life,too.She seems a very kind person,it would be GREAAAAAAAAAT to see her...

hey there are new scans of Charlotte and Felix kissing at young_royalty! aww...it's so cute...this must be Charlotte's first true love ^___^

i tried to bad_barabarella...but you get a link that won't work...maybe someone else can try posting the pic ^__^

Does anyone know for certain what is the make of Charlotte's car? I've heard it's either a Toyota, a Ford or a Volkswagen. Can anyone enlighten me?

I don't know why link doesn't work for you..It's fine with me..maybe is memeber issue..

Whatever, I'll post that scan of Char in Paris..(hope I won't be banned)

All credits go to yahoo group; young royalty

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2,779
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom