Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 6 : July 2003 - Feb.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Julia

Royal Highness
Andrea and Charlotte are featured in a Town & Country article on "Bright Young Royals". CP Victoria, sister Madeleine, Wills and Harry, and Felipe and Frederik all made the cut as well. It's basically a run-down of their looks, character, life, what they like to wear and where you might actually see them this summer...

So, here's the skinny on Andrea and Charlotte Casiraghi...

Andrea Casiraghi

Looks: With his long, fair hair and delicate features, plus his lineage, wealth and the allure of a tragic past, it is not surprising that People magazine has named Andrea one of the fifty most beautiful people in the world.

Character: Described by Monegasque journalist and Grimaldi watcher Zara Rivera as a "sensitive and introverted" young man who would rather spend time reading than going out.

Likes to wear: Puka beads and Swatch watches

The future: Has no royal title at present, but may one day become ruler of Monaco if Prince Albert remains childless.

Where to see this summer: Monte Carlo, at his mother's seafront house or his grandfather's palace - though he might drop by his stepfather's castle in Germany, villa in Austria or estate in Kenya, if he fancies it.

Charlotte Casiraghi

Looks: Slim and gorgeous, with blue eyes and brown hair, she is already being hailed by overexcited fashion writers as the inheritor of her grandmother Princess Grace's beauty and style, though she more closely resembles her mother.

Character: Competitive, hardworking and popular.

Likes to wear: Chanel, Versace, Donna Karan, Christian Dior.

Likes to date: Too soon to say, though Hubertus Herring-Frankensdorf, a wealthy Austrian she me through her brother Andrea, is the name on everybody's lips.

the future: The world is about to be her oyster.

Where to see this summer: Monaco (she seldom misses the Grand Prix), St. Tropez and the Italian island of Ponza.

To read the entire article pick up the July issue of Town & Country.

Also, what do you all think of Town & Country's descriptions of Andrea and Charlotte? On target or not?

What's also interesting is that the photos featured in Town & Country of Charlotte and Madeleine are not current but the photos of Wills, Harry and Andrea are....

what kind of Magazine is Town & Country. they seem to have royal articles now and then

Town & Country is a fashion magazine that often features articles on society and royalty to some extent.

It is *not* a fashion magazine. It is a lifestyle magazine for wealthier people. They occasionally have fashion articles.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ^_____________^

back to Charlotte...are her holidays over??? When does she start university?

New pics from private Chanel Party at home of Karl Lagerfeld

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1,087
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 869
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 978
Ianna said:
http://www.beverlyhills213.com/_issues/_2004/Weekly_09_01_04/Weekly_pages_09_01_04/duffy__09_01_04.html

Here's the link to the site where you can find article about Charlotte's birthday party and many restricitons related to it..

...as article says even Karl Lagerfeld had to destroy sketches of Charlotte's birthday dress..lol
She got a $14000 towel??? there's even a $14000 towel?why on Earth would you want a $14000 towel??? hm...the weird thing people get...O__O

i can't believe Princess CAroline would make him destroy the sketches...i mean its his artwork why would u do that???

Enelle said:
New pics from private Chanel Party at home of Karl Lagerfeld
Charlotte is a good dresser...but what is with all those scarves??? she looks like she's being strangled...are they those French scarves that people call the 'beautiful scarf' or something?

Another pics of Charlotte

Another pics of Charlotte from private Chanel Party at home of Karl Lagerfeld. She is inside without that scarf.

Reniapl

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 1,043
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,265
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,258
Wow! Great photos!

She's stunning, showing that less is more..there aren't any giant necklaces or earrings..

She is a beautiful young lady. She looks so much like her mother. I hope that she has a happier life than her mother has had.

ennyllorac said:
She is a beautiful young lady. She looks so much like her mother. I hope that she has a happier life than her mother has had.
If she has a less jet set life than her mother, then I'm sure she'll be happier and the press will leave her more in peace.

thanks so much for posting those pics,she looks great in them. where did u find those photos or her at the chanel party? and are there more of her and other people.

2 more pics

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,407
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,309
Thanx Enelle!

I also wish we can see whole dress..

Yes, I can't wait to see a picture of her whole dress either... I wish she wouldn't wear a hair band around her wrist all the time (even though, yes, i know, it shows she's a real person)

On Brainpix they have a full body picture of Charlotte... it looks like a long dress and perhaps she is wearing boots..

kittencrews said:
On Brainpix they have a full body picture of Charlotte... it looks like a long dress and perhaps she is wearing boots..
Pics from Brainpix are the same as Abaca. I posted them earlier.

Strange to look at anyone with so many scarves, but Charlotte, that is really weird, didnìt her mom check on her before they go out?

@ Enelle... my bad, the ones on Brainpix are easier to see because they are brighter I guess.

WHOA!! Did anyone else notice how many rings Karl has on his fingers!!!!

the rings are a bit much, and why does he always have to have shades on? i never really noticed it, but he has them on all the time.

full dress

Attachments

• full.jpg
    full.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1,432
Hannelore said:
If she has a less jet set life than her mother, then I'm sure she'll be happier and the press will leave her more in peace.
I agree with you. It´s interesting to watch her (she´s such a beautiful girl, and has such a great style), but sometimes I wonder "girl, why do you go to all these jet set parties and jet set places, when you actually hate the photographers?!" She´s not a princess, so she has no duties to fulfill, she has enough money, so she can have a nice life everywhere.

Vanidades

If you can get Vanidades, there's a special edition about Charlotte. I mean, the WHOLE magazine talks only about Charlotte, more than 100 pages. Isn't it a Guinness record?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom