Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 6: June 2019 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Charlotte is Chnael's ambassador, I suppose that Chanel gives her to wear those outfits. Maybe she cannot chose what to wear.
Of course, she has not really the choice. Do you remember the Gucci era... when she was carrying this small perpendicular bag... at every occasion, like if it was the only available bag in the world ? Pathetic...
What I was saying is: are really the Chanel promotion and marketing staff considering that this coat/shoes combination and this failed fit, do really a positive promotion to their clothes?

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Since Charlotte is Chnael's ambassador, I suppose that Chanel gives her to wear those outfits. Maybe she cannot choose what to wear.

I doubt anyone can tell her what to wear from a whole rack and line of shoes probably available to her. I think she just grabbed this quickly and moved on without giving it a second thought. Looks odd, but we see worst combinations in models on the runaways, too.

Opera gloves! A nice delicate shade of pink that brings out the decoration on the edging of the dress.

The colour was nice but the Evening gloves were too big on Charlotte and didn't look right.

I think this was Charlotte's most stunning Rose Ball appearance in many years.

I loved EVERYTHING...hair, makeup, gown and accessories. She looked so beautiful imho.

I don’t like the cut of the trousers but otherwise I think she looks good.

From dailycharlottecasiraghi Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqeCoxsIrpj/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Charlotte dressed by Chanel to the opening of the film Les trois mousquetaires, produced by her husband.

The material looks precious but i don't like.
IMO she looks like a pope. Don Camillo, only the hat is missing.

Maybe its fashionable, as Princess Charlene also wore something similar.

Last edited:
Not a good look. She’s quite petite and this ‘coat’ dominates her.

I kinda love it..she looks striking and elegant imo!;)

Charlotte in Chanel at the memorial mass for Prince Rainier in Monaco yesterday, April 5:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Classic Chanel look. I love it.

Charlotte at the Met Gala celebrating "Karl Lagerfeld: A Line Of Beauty" at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City on May 1:

** Full view ** Upper part **

She's a very beautiful woman, especially her facial features, and i love the dress, she wears it well.
But i'm always amazed that she seems to stand a bit awkward, shoulders a bit pulled in...she has been photographed so often for official shoots, i would have thought, even if she's not really a fan of been photographed, that she would have found a 'go to' way to position herself.
Most celebs do that to some extent, for some it's really obvious which is their favored eay to stand in front of a camera, but Charlotte seems to always slouch down..

She's still one of the most beautiful women on any red carpet ;heart:

Looks the same to me too.

I like her MET look, but just not for the MET.

I don't like it as much as the striking black gown she wore to the Met gala in NYC a couple of weeks ago, the fit seems "off" here. But Charlotte is so very beautiful that can make almost anything work.;)

I adore the shade of lipstick that she is wearing.?

Charlotte in a beautiful dress at the Cannes film festival this evening, May 16:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** Upper part **
The dress is beautiful but creators could chose a better fabric, as this one wrinkles a lot. Seams also are very visible and marked. This is not normal for a gown of such a price.
It reminds me a black gown Chanel also worn by her mother, twice, one meeting HLM Queen Elizabeth and another time in one royal wedding, i don't recall which one.

The fabric was wrinkled and with the seams irregular and marked.

Unacceptable for this level of Haute couture

Last edited:
I want to tweak Charlotte's gown here and there, but it's an overall lovely elegant look.

(..)
ETA: Those black flared pants are not a success for Charlotte.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte always looks gorgeous. Her outfits not so much. Love the Met Gala look definetly one of the best. Like her looks in Canne over the next few days. The first dress was a misguided mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom