Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 7: July 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Charlotte in Chanel at the inauguration of the new rapid intervention vessel of the Maritime and Airport Police Division (DPMA) yesterday evening, September 27:

** Full view **

I was wondering if it the out was Chanel and Charlotte looked lovely.

Charlotte has given an interview to Monaco Info today, October 10:

** Pic ** Video for more views:

She looks lovely. Casual and very much at ease.?

Charlotte at the award ceremony of the Prince Pierre Foundation yesterday, October 10, looks a bit like she wore a pair of pyjamas - nice ones though ;)

** Full view ** Full view **

Last edited:
Charlotte at the 60th AMADE Anniversary Dinner at the Monte Carlo Opera Garnier yesterday evening, October 14 - a lovely look:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I can’t work out why but I don’t think dress does anything for her. The print seems to me more suited to a day dress than an evening gown. Although she’s styled her hair in a way that suits her, it’s not a polished look.

Look 1 appears to be very chic and a nice colour. Look 2 I think she’s worn before. It’s a beautiful bodice .

Charlotte in Chanel attended the conference "Colette: writer by chance" yesterday, November 6:

** Full view **

It would have been a lovely look had it been a longer length. I love the colour and texture. Yes, she can wear short lengths and look good, she might have got away with it in opaque tights, but not on this occasion.

Had Charlotte's skirt been about three inches longer, she would have been perfection.:whistling:

Agree the skirt should have been longer,its National day and there was a Te Deum Mass at the Cathedral.

Charlotte (of course in Chanel ;)) at the CHANEL Metiers D'Art Show in Manchester today, December 7:

** Pic **

Charlotte wearing a Chanel coat at the Chanel Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2024 show as part of Paris Fashion Week today, January 23:

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 **

Last edited:
Charlotte in a pretty Chanel jacket at the Chanel Womenswear Fall/Winter 2024-2025 show as part of Paris Fashion Week today, March 5:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I quite like the individual pieces but the combination doesn’t work for me.

A weird interpretation of the disco theme, I think the. gown is really ugly. Unfortunately, her makeup and hairstyle don’t suit her either.
I agree and I like parts of her look but not her finest look.

Charlotte at the closing debate of "Les Rencontres Philosophiques de Monaco" yesterday, April 4:

** Full view **

Back
Top Bottom