Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 7: July 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 7 of the thread for Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style!

You can find the old thread here:

** Charlotte Casiraghi's Fashion and Style Part 6: June 2019 - July 2023 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Charlotte at the dance festival "F(ê)aites de la danse 2023" this weekend:

** Pic **

I need a better angle but it looks promising. The color is absolutely divine against Charlotte's summer tan, ditto the gold sandals.;)

I had a two pages article about Chanel and Karin Viard , who worked before for Kark Lagerfeld. They talked about her staff , her materials . No mention about Charlotte Casiragi. She wears always Chanel but she seems not to be in the staff.

Charlotte in Chanel for the latest edition of the "Literary Rendezvous at rue Cambon" series:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I very much like the little that I see...elegant, simple, light.

She looks great in the Chanel dress. Very fresh & summer.

Charlotte at a tribute ceremony to Prince Rainier was held at the National Council in Monaco today, September 8 - I'm not excited about her school girl uniform look ;)

** instagram gallery **

I don’t think it’s a good style for her, but the colours are lovely.

It's okay. It's at least appropriate for the occasion unlike that bizarre black/white schoolgirl frock she was wearing the other day.:eek:

A beautiful dress. Just wish she’d done something more with her hair.

I like the dress but Charlotte's hair looks a mess.

What was she thinking?:ermm:

It looks stringy, oily, combed over her forehead in that bizarre style. Almost afraid to see what it looked like from the back.

Probably the worst hairstyle I have ever seen on Charlotte.:sad:

From that angle the hair looks better. The dress looks great.

This picture shows better from a 3/4 angle. It looks better.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cxh_USctscS/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Not great though. When you are at this kind of event, with a dress that is beautiful and in a brand you frequently wear and perhaps represent, you need to have a well groomed hair style. If she were wearing a bohemian /cutting edge style she would be fine but this is classic Chanel. From the front view, her hairstyle is pretty awful.

Not great though. When you are at this kind of event, with a dress that is beautiful and in a brand you frequently wear and perhaps represent, you need to have a well groomed hair style. If she were wearing a bohemian /cutting edge style she would be fine but this is classic Chanel. From the front view, her hairstyle is pretty awful.
I don't think she decides. I think the brand decides which kind of image wants to push on. Maybe they wanted to promote this kind of bohemian young chic

Back
Top Bottom