Charlotte Casiraghi, Dimitri Rassam & Family Current Events Part 45: February 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We don't know why Charlotte and Dmitri separated or even how long they have been. Her relationship with Nicholas might not be as sudden as it seems.

Ultimately, many marriages fail despite both parties' best efforts; therefore, it shouldn't be seen as a character flaw or personal failing when one does.

She is a married woman, so shouldn't be in a relationship with anyone else than her husband.
I agree to that in certain aspects, e.g. if you are strongly religious, because it is a sin. What I am seeing nowadays and what bothers me is that people, religious or not, are giving up so easily. Every relationship has its ups and downs, but if you really love the person and are interested in him or her special needs you will fight for keeping it. That might be a long process and there are cases where it might not work because the differences are too strong. But, I do not think it is a good solution to jump from a broken realtionship right to another one before trying to get issues solved or maybe not solved. I am convinced if you chose that way as a solution the next relationship might go wrong again. It is always a tragedy for the children involved, because they are the innocent ones and have to cope with the whole messed up marriage. I am not saying to keep your marriage just because of the children, it doesn't work, but still. Those are the ones I am mostly sorry for.

We don't know what might have happened, we don't know if this new relationship ended the marriage or if because her relationship with Dimitri eas over, the she started a new one.
Of course if... all this is true

Oh man, I feel sad for Charlotte and Dimitri's kids and their relationship. She seemed happiest in photos during her mariage with him. Obviously we never know what goes on behind closed doors but in the last years, she lost that glum look she used to have in public.

it is rather a shock didn't see this coming, feels like the wedding was only a few years ago, Charlotte has always moved on rather quickly from her men, as long as the kids are OK. I suppose thats all that matters.

Charlotte attended the Chanel Womenswear Fall/Winter 2024-2025 show as part of Paris Fashion Week today, March 5:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

If true, maybe the writer suits Charlottes life better than his predecessors, Gad the comedian didnt seem have in common with her and Dimitri, well he never became part of the Monaco life as the other in laws, Beatrice and Tatiana.

Nicolas Mathieu will be a guest in tomorrow's La Grande Librairie.

It's funny because I always liked Gad. He seemed so normal, personable and down to earth. I could see being friends with him. I actually thought Charlotte looked happiest, romantic and demonstrative with him.

If it's true, I don't find it shocking at all. Dimitri has always seemed disinterested to me.

Charlotte looked lovely at the Chanel Womenswear Fall/Winter show in Paris
Few more photos.
PPE Agency

She is not wearing her wedding band anymore.

I had high hopes for Charlotte and Dimitri. At the beginning they seemed almost giddy together, going on holidays with their children and dressing up for Halloween etc. Their PDA was off the charts. Visually they were stunning together. Dimitri is the most handsome by far of all her partners.

Charlotte seems like a restless woman, always in search of something. I am beginning to get the feeling that down the line she will wind up like her mother and her Aunt Stephanie...alone.

I feel very sad Raphael, Darya and Balthazar.

Why would you worry for her. She isn’t vulnerable and is financially independent. If she never stays with anymore more than a few years that is her choice. The children perhaps are vulnerable to such arrangements.

Why would you worry for her. She isn’t vulnerable and is financially independent. If she never stays with anymore more than a few years that is her choice. The children perhaps are vulnerable to such arrangements.
I meant I worry more for her behavior & actions as she gets older. Being lost in terms of love while trying to give your kids stability isn’t a healthy or happy combination no matter how wealthy she is.

I meant I worry more for her behavior & actions as she gets older. Being lost in terms of love while trying to give your kids stability isn’t a healthy or happy combination no matter how wealthy she is.
Her mother and aunt have had no luck in the love department and have raised healthy, stable, children who have a very strong family bond. Charlotte is just fine, having a man isn't everything.

Having a man isn't everything, ITA with that. My main worry are the children of previous relationships who have to adjust to new conditions, stepfathers, stepsiblings. But that is what we call a patchwork family and it is common nowadays. I don't blame any woman to search for happiness in a relationship and she might have had her reasons to end her former love affairs. We do not know her personally and can only judge from pictures, tabloids. Some women stay in unhappy marriages just because of the children or their status. Some royals come to mind which I abstain to mention here. And I believe it hasn't made them happier.

I’m very disappointed with Charlotte behavior, I hoped she would outgrow it when reaching her 30s. (..)
👎

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Charlotte currently have a job? What does she do professionally?

I st
She never left her son behind. She did take him to Italy. She has had always had a penchant for following her men around. It’s none of our business. She maybe better off alone.
i based this on the statement by one of the posters here.
So what that men were following her around. Yes, she’s attractive and so are many other women but it doesn’t mean she has to have unstable lifestyle.
I agree, that Charlotte could be better off single. Maybe one day she’ll do just that.

I mean we don't know why they broke up. Maybe Dimitri wanted to end it.

I really hope she didn't have an affair. The children don't deserve that. I've always liked Charlotte, despite he immense privilege, she's never been obnoxious, entitled or evil. Compared to famous people, she's come across as sweet and normal. She seemed to have a great relationship with Dimitris daughter and that says a lot about her.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
If we don' t see Dimitri at the Rose Ball , then we will be sure of the Separation.
But Raphael Elmaleh had to see Baltazar Rissam and his half Sister...I am sad for the Children .
Nicolas was a private person , il will never admit attending the Princely Events of Monaco.

We don't know why Charlotte and Dmitri separated or even how long they have been. Her relationship with Nicholas might not be as sudden as it seems.

Ultimately, many marriages fail despite both parties' best efforts; therefore, it shouldn't be seen as a character flaw or personal failing when one does.

This is very true. And the idea that parents only remaining together for the sake of their kids is the better option is so flawed. For all we know, Charlotte and Dimitri may be much better co-parents than spouses.

This thread has been cleaned up. Speculative and insulting posts and comments and replies to them have been removed. We need to be careful not to compile a psychogram of a person and not to judge on her or him without actually knowing the persons and situation entirely.

Oh Charlotte. I know you're a private citizen and I have no right to speculate but I like her somewhat but she makes it hard. But as a woman and human, I expected better. I think its cruel to Dimitri, their children and wider family. Caroline and Carole are friends (although Caroline is immoral)

This new guy should've been more sensitive too. Isn't he a father too? Does not bode well about his character or their relationship.

Back
Top Bottom