Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice & Family Current Events Part 19: August 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This happens more than people realize.:ermm:s

Pierre Casiraghi plays petanque during a holiday in St, Tropez with Beatrice Borromeo

Pierre and Beatrice attended the Christian Dior Womenswear Spring/Summer 2024 show as part of Paris Fashion Week today, September 26:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Pierre Casiraghi & Beatrice Borromeo @ Paris Fashion Week 26 september 2023 show Dior

Beatrice attended the Christian Dior Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2024 show in Paris today, January 22.

In this video at 5.57

Beatrice looked incredible, hers was one of the outfits I liked. It looked she was a model not an attender of the Dior show. :ermm:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2sHPY6LP7r/

Arrived the new Italian CoverStory, the film by Vanity Fair Italia.

In the documentary Beatrice Borromeo recounted in a more natural way that she was born in Savoia, she was all the best in a TV series for Netflix, “Il Principe”, a beautiful film in which she found her way into a viper's nest , the raw story of the omicidio of the giovanissimo Dirk Hamer and the coinvolgimento of Vittorio Emanuele di Savoia.

All of this in CoverStory, the film tells the story of 20 years of Vanity Fair, at the cinema 29-30-31 gennaio.

I may have misinterpreted this, so forgive me if I have, but I don’t like the serious message about injustice being teemed with what appears to be poising for a fashion shoot.

I may have misinterpreted this, so forgive me if I have, but I don’t like the serious message about injustice being teemed with what appears to be poising for a fashion shoot.

I had exactly the same thoughts when I saw the picture. Probably an editorial mistake by the journal.

She is always so classy!

Beatrice is a Borromeo which, without looking it up, is part of the extensive Pallavicini family that is so ancient they fought in the crusades and even have members in the Spanish aristocracy. They also mixed up with the Byzantine Lascaris family members that escaped to Italy years before the fall of Constantinople. Many of the Lascaris princes, former emperors before the last two dynasties, became spouses of the Italian nobles like Betrice's direct ancestors.

I'm reading all that fun trivia in aristocracy on a book I just got in Kindle from a Spanish genealogist/historian. It's interesting that seen Beatrice in this thread made me think I just read about her Pallavicini crusader ancestors just a few days ago. If royal blood had a color, like in the quote from My Fair Lady, Beatrice's is bluer than the Danube.

Back
Top Bottom