Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 16: July 2020 - May 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Letizia virtually attended the act of proclamation of the FPdGi Arts and Letters Award 2021 today, March 4, wearing her light pink Hugo Boss suit again:

** Today ** Today ** Today ** March 2020 ** December 2019 **

Last edited:
Really nice colour and suit on the queen today.

Queen Letizia attended an event for the World Rare Diseases Day today, March 5, wearing a white Uterque blouse again:

** gallery ** February 2020 **

Last edited:
Not a fan of the oversized jacket worn as a cape. The bkack and whit color scheme make it look like a graduation look.

The white blouse looks like it has some nice detailing though and the shoes are just fabulous!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not too bad but it would work better minus the black leather skirt.

Queen Letizia recycled a black Carolina Herrera coat for the State Act of Recognition and Memory of all Victims of Terrorism today, March 11:

** Full view ** Upper part ** December 2019 **

Last edited:
Queen Letizia recycled a black Carolina Herrera coat for the State Act of Recognition and Memory of all Victims of Terrorism today, March 11:

** Full view ** December 2019 **

I really love the lines of that coat. A throw-back even to the classic pearl buttons. Charming. JMO

Really lovely look on queen Letizia,the black coat in particular stands out.

Light springlike colours for Letizia at the ceremony for the Honorary Ambassadors of the Spain Brand today:

** Full view ** gallery **

Last edited:
It looks new and very nice except for the matching collar.

I agree, it would have looked much more elegant without the collar. I like the rest of it, though.

It looks new and very nice except for the matching collar.
I too like this outfit and the collar and cuffs don't bother me as designer probably wanted to coordinate the outfit. Plus they are soft colors unlike some that scream out so you notice them first. Glad to see any new designs on any royal.

I think I'm just starved for some new fashion because normally I detest collars like these, but I love the color and print (or weave, can't tell) so much that I like the outfit. She looks very elegant.

Its a nice look and colour combination.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom