Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 18: June 2022 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Charles is an enchanting cherub, especially in the 2nd picture.

Lovely picture. The children looks nice and comfy. What is the temperature in Australia at the moment?

Depends on which part of Australia....

Hobart had a maximum of around 23°C with rain. Christmas day will be a sunny 26°C, which is perfect weather.

Tasmania is the most Southerly state in Australia, hence being cool. The mainland is a mixed sorts in temp. Northern Australia is in monsoon, and it becomes drier and hotter as you go South. My hometown of Adelaide (South) is expecting 32°C and sunny on Christmas day, Perth (West) will be sunny and 27°C; Melbourne (South Eastern) is 30°C and sunny; Sydney (East) is 28°C and humid; Brisbane (North East) is 30°C with rain and humid; Darwin (North) is 32°C with storms and VERY humid

So you can see how variable our weather is

Depends on which part of Australia....

Hobart had a maximum of around 23°C with rain. Christmas day will be a sunny 26°C, which is perfect weather.

Tasmania is the most Southerly state in Australia, hence being cool. The mainland is a mixed sorts in temp. Northern Australia is in monsoon, and it becomes drier and hotter as you go South. My hometown of Adelaide (South) is expecting 32°C and sunny on Christmas day, Perth (West) will be sunny and 27°C; Melbourne (South Eastern) is 30°C and sunny; Sydney (East) is 28°C and humid; Brisbane (North East) is 30°C with rain and humid; Darwin (North) is 32°C with storms and VERY humid

So you can see how variable our weather is
Not surprising, given the size of your country. Lol.

It looks very much like Estelle is now into choosing her own clothes and she certainly has a certain style and along with Oscar is rocking a happy Christmas vibe. Boys and big machines . . . . it's a given.

It looks very much like Estelle is now into choosing her own clothes and she certainly has a certain style and along with Oscar is rocking a happy Christmas vibe. Boys and big machines . . . . it's a given.

She is dressed like her mother but a younger version. I doubt there is much self choice going on. Unless that is general fashion in Sweden. Doc Martins are back.

George , Charlotte and Louis at the Christmas Service this morning

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fk0eewZWAAAZEhL?format=jpg&name=small

On the news they went: shorts. He is dressed in shorts? It’s cold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte's coat is lovely and George is smart with his little suit. For Louis I think it's a bit weird to wear a long coat with shorts inside.

Charlotte's coat is lovely and George is smart with his little suit. For Louis I think it's a bit weird to wear a long coat with shorts inside.

It´s normal for kids under 5, in some countries (like UK and my country too). Normally we see shorts on upper class kids in special occasions

Would they have dressed him in shorts no matter what temperatures? Even, lets say, minus 10 and a snowstorm?
Serious question.

It´s normal for kids under 5, in some countries (like UK and my country too). Normally we see shorts on upper class kids in special occasions

I agree. It's a traditional upper class way to dress little boys. HGD Stephanie has little Charles in a formal shirt with shorts and long socks in their Christmas photo.

I think it's adorable.

However not all Royal families dress small boys like that. Jacques of Monaco and Oscar of Sweden have never worn the "upper crust little boy" outfit that I can remember.

All the brf children are beautifully dressed and coiffed. I can’t get over how big the Phillips girls are

Would they have dressed him in shorts no matter what temperatures? Even, lets say, minus 10 and a snowstorm?

Serious question.

I seriously doubt the walk to church would have happened in severe weather.Serious answer!

Princess Gabriella at a basket ball match today, January 8:

** Pic **

Gabriella's haircut is so neat and pretty...please don't allow her to mess it up!;)

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella are amazing twins! I love their beautiful smiles and how they take care of each other. They are always dressed age appropriate and it appears they get a somewhat say in what they wear. Thank you for posting and sharing their pictures Iceflower

It's a rare thing when I absolutely totally love what Gabriella has on, but today is the day.

She is dressed beautifully.?

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella at the Sainte Devote celebration today, January 27:

** Pic **

It's a rare thing when I absolutely totally love what Gabriella has on, but today is the day.

She is dressed beautifully.?

Icagree, I loved both the pink and green coats and Gabriella's hair is looking lovely too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom