Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 19 : July 2006 - Aug.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daytona said:
The case ended to the European court just after all internal legal means were used, you are right.Here is the case for those who are interested

http://cmiskp.echr.coe.int/tkp197/view.asp?item=1&portal=hbkm&action=html&highlight=Caroline%20%7C%20of%20%7C%20Monaco%20%7C%20versus%20%7C%20Germany&sessionid=7922458&skin=hudoc-en
Interesting find Daytona.Well i agree with most of you but as i said before nothing has changed after the desicion(or will change)because they will always have fans who are interested in them.

CasiraghiTrio said:
'
I repeat because obviously you missed this very important point: No, it's not really the paparazzi's fault. It goes back to us in the end. We have the demand. The paparazzi do it because they make money from it. the agencies buy their photos, the magazines buy the agency photos, and we buy the magazines. they wouldn't do it if we didn't buy the magazines.

It is our fault. It does all go back to our buying the magazines. That's why the paparazzi do it. our demand fills their pockets.

I did not miss any point I think. I make a difference between public and private. Charlotte and her family are public persons, her uncle rules a country, they can not live hidden. I'm very happy to see pics of them in the Monaco Rose ball, they are PUBLIC moments, but I do not care about seing her washing her teeth.
Prince Rainiers funerall was public, everyone could see it, but I wouldnt see Caroline crying into her bathroom for her father.
When Stefano died, a german or italian papz managed to enter into the church before the funeral, and took pic of her crying alone near his body, this is disgusting, but french mags never published these pics, they were really private.
Princess Diana passing away, is also disgusting to see, I choose not go into the site it was shown, last year or the year before. You can choose till which point far you can go with celebrities, you are not obliged to buy EVERY rubbish think, or go to EVERY trash internet site, you can put your limits.

fandesacs2003 said:
I did not miss any point I think. I make a difference between public and private. Charlotte and her family are public persons, her uncle rules a country, they can not live hidden. I'm very happy to see pics of them in the Monaco Rose ball, they are PUBLIC moments, but I do not care about seing her washing her teeth.
Prince Rainiers funerall was public, everyone could see it, but I wouldnt see Caroline crying into her bathroom for her father.
When Stefano died, a german or italian papz managed to enter into the church before the funeral, and took pic of her crying alone near his body, this is disgusting, but french mags never published these pics, they were really private.
Princess Diana passing away, is also disgusting to see, I choose not go into the site it was shown, last year or the year before. You can choose till which point far you can go with celebrities, you are not obliged to buy EVERY rubbish think, or go to EVERY trash internet site, you can put your limits.

Right, you buy what you want. I don't buy any of the magazines that members here give us scans from because they are European magazines.
But whenever there are pics of the Casiraghis in the Euro mags, someone here at this forum goes out and buys it and scans it. So we are guilty. We soak it up. We feed the ongoing interest in their private lives. I am not talking about the public events. I'm talking about the private pics of Pierre on the beach, shirtless playing volleyball; Charlotte with her nipple hanging out; Andrea naked. You are making a point about distinguishing between private and public that is not necessary here. We were already discussing only the private paparazzi pics. Those are the ones that are, indeed, exploited here, exploited on my site, on Carl's site, on birgitte's, etc.
So we are all guilty of perpetuating the interest in their private lives.

Another thing, you guys are mixing up your court cases. There was the German court ruling in the magazines' favor. Then Caroline filed a complaint with the Stausbourg ECHR and they ruled in her favor. I'm currently reading lots about it because I am working on a paper about it. It was a landmark decision and is always cited in subsequent celeb/royal complaints about privacy violations.

Hmmm. Maybe they should consider vacationing where the paparazzi aren't so present.

mwhite3182 said:
Hmmm. Maybe they should consider vacationing where the paparazzi aren't so present.

Why don't you direct your sarcasm at Caroline in a personal letter? give her suggestions about where to go to evade the paparazzi, huh? Or do you think the paparazzi would track them down anywhere? hmmmmmmmm

CasiraghiTrio said:
Why don't you direct your sarcasm at Caroline in a personal letter? give her suggestions about where to go to evade the paparazzi, huh? Or do you think the paparazzi would track them down anywhere? hmmmmmmmm

IMO for Caroline, they are very very few places to escape, .... like the moon, or the deeplest point of the Pacific Ocean....... and she knows it very well. She does not even try to, she just files court cases.

Her "lack of luck" is that being herself since her tender age followed by Paparazzis, she now has beautiful children, who will continue the "tradition".
If Charlotte was extremely ugly, do you think that we all would be discussing now????????? :p

Last edited:
fandesacs2003 said:
IMO for Caroline, they are very very few places to escape, .... like the moon, or the deeplest point of the Pacific Ocean....... and she knows it very well. She does not even try to, she just files court cases.

Her "lack of luck" is that being herself since her tender age followed by Paparazzis, she now has beautiful children, who will continue the "tradition".
If Charlotte was extremely ugly, do you think that we all would be discussing now????????? :p

I bet she vacations but we just dont see the pictures so we dont know about them. Thats what i like to think at least.

CasiraghiTrio said:
That wasn't intended to be sarcastic. But it's a rather obvious conclusion that if you go to the same places for vacation every summer and winter you're going to be hounded. Paparazzi generally haunt the areas where the rich and famous like to gather. I live in a burg that isn't frequented by the rich and famous (San Francisco); therefore, we don't have paparazzi (just a couple of local gossip hounds).

And by the way, I would never write a letter to someone I don't know, suggesting what they do with their lives! It would be in poor taste!

um. it's no ones fault. the paparazzi will always continue to take photos of the famous, and the public will continue to view the pictures. Sometimes intentionally. either way it happens. You can't feel 'bad' for viewing a picture taken by someone else.

IN the pics of the wedding, Andreas girlfriend is wearing the same prada dress that Queen Rania wore and that Mary wore as a skirt.

CasiraghiTrio said:

wow, did anyone ever tell you, discussion can occur without either party taking any disagreement as a direct attack or insult @ them.I think how you deliver your comments sometimes comes across as pretty nasty, you should learn basic decorum when responding to plp;)

ps. can s/o tell me where charlotte 'nipple' is hanging out? I've seen these pictures on her family yatch, but i don't see any nipple being exposed:cool:

Okay ladies & gentlemen, please get back on topic. This thread is still a Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events Thread and not a 'Why do we want or don't want to see Paparazzi pics' thread.

Thanks for your cooperation,

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator

Who is she kissing in the club pics?

(Direct source: eternalmuse. Pics from: Brainpix, deadline, gettyimages,
scans of Hola and Flash magazines.)
relogio.jpg

Forgive me for bringing back this discussion, but I noticed something new (I didn’t see anyone else mention it before).
Felix apparently always wore his watch on his left wrist, but the "other" guy is wearing it on his right wrist.
I think this is a valid evidence, but it is not conclusive at all…
My (irrelevant) opinion: it’s not Felix in the club pictures. Not only for this "watch controversy"… I also considered other points like the height, the hair…

Last edited:
are very own private detective has stumbled on some convincing evidence.
judging the photos it seems Felix is pretty loyal to the side he wears his watch on
i for one don't really buy that the guy in the photo is Felix, based on the height and and body form
but even with this new discovery, i will still have to wait for new pics, for it's still seems to close to call

Bob Sacamano said:
Forgive me for bringing back this discussion, but I noticed something new (I didn’t see anyone else mention it before).
Felix apparently always wore his watch on his left wrist, but the "other" guy is wearing it on his right wrist

Maybe he switched it to the other wrist because he was getting tan lines on his left wrist. LOL. I'm conflicted as to whether I want it to be true that it was a picture of a new guy. I like that Charlotte shows she has the maturity to be in a stable relationship. But she is so young and so beautiful - I feel like she should not be tied down to one person at so young an age.

Last edited:
LadyEsquire said:
Maybe he switched it to the other wrist because he was getting tan lines on his left wrist. LOL. I'm conflicted as to whether I want it to be true that it was a picture of a new guy. I like that Charlotte shows she has the maturity to be in a stable relationship. But she is so young and so beautiful - I feel like she should not be tied down to one person at so young an age.

I think that it is none of OUR business to felicitate or to blame her for changing partner (if she did so). She is young, single, with no children, and she is free to live her life. Having a relationship on 18 and after 2 years to change is absolutely normal, if she wants to change, but it is also normal if she wants to keep this relationship for her entire life. There is no rule to dictate, it is her life, and up to now she showed that she can live it, with class and dignity, and this is independant of the fact if she kept Felix or not.

And a funny think. If this kiss was just a hidden kiss with somebody else..... we can be sure that NOW Felix is aware :eek:

fandesacs2003 said:
I think that it is none of OUR business to felicitate or to blame her for changing partner (if she did so). She is young, single, with no children, and she is free to live her life. Having a relationship on 18 and after 2 years to change is absolutely normal, if she wants to change, but it is also normal if she wants to keep this relationship for her entire life. There is no rule to dictate, it is her life, and up to now she showed that she can live it, with class and dignity, and this is independant of the fact if she kept Felix or not.

And a funny think. If this kiss was just a hidden kiss with somebody else..... we can be sure that NOW Felix is aware :eek:

I agree fandesacs2003.

fandesacs2003 said:
I think that it is none of OUR business to felicitate or to blame her for changing partner (if she did so).

Well of course its none of our business. Thats hardly the point. Nothing she does in her life is any of our business. None of us come to this site to look at pictures of the Casiraghis, catch up on news of them or offer our opinions because we believe that this is our business to do so. We do so because it is entertaining to us.

Nina8675 said:
Hello all, I'm back from the Provence and I haven't see this pretty nice family in St Remy :) !!

Well, I saw this pic of charlotte and I was wondering what's wrong with her hair?? Maybe you should save this pic once and zoom in on her hair. This is really strange, isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
amelie_bracke said:
Hello all, I'm back from the Provence and I haven't see this pretty nice family in St Remy :) !!

Well, I saw this pic of charlotte and I was wondering what's wrong with her hair?? Maybe you should save this pic once and zoom in on her hair. This is really strange, isn't it?
Also I when I saw the photo for the first time did not understand what had happened to charlotte's hair but looking better at it I think that they moved by the wind

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm new here and I was just wondering: What exactly is Felix? Is he a prince or just some (I'm assuming) rich guy with a lot of connections?

artificial_sprite said:
Um, sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm new here and I was just wondering: What exactly is Felix? Is he a prince or just some (I'm assuming) rich guy with a lot of connections?

Felix is nothing special. He's more or less a normal young man. His father is a lawyer and his mother is active in art business. So, this family can afford them more than the middle class, but they are not extremely rich as you should think...

Well, if that's not felix, we now know what type of guy (physically) atracts her.

amelie_bracke said:
Felix is nothing special.......
:ermm: He's going out with Charlotte Casiraghi!!!! That's something special. :huh:

Carlos said:
:ermm: He's going out with Charlotte Casiraghi!!!! That's something special. :huh:
Carlos, maybe he lost his mojo...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Bob Sacamano said:
Carlos, maybe he lost his mojo...:rolleyes:

I think he's lost his mojo too, it seems he's out of the picture. Well put Bob, well put!

Ani

amelie_bracke said:
Felix is nothing special. He's more or less a normal young man. His father is a lawyer and his mother is active in art business. So, this family can afford them more than the middle class, but they are not extremely rich as you should think...

:ermm: I thought Felix belonged to a wealthy family:huh: I mean, a rich family like, let's say, Tatiana's family.

Veroka said:
:ermm: I thought Felix belonged to a wealthy family:huh: I mean, a rich family like, let's say, Tatiana's family.

A good family, wealthy, but not like Tati. Tati's family ows more than half of Columbia :lol:
this is more that rich !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom