Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 19 : July 2006 - Aug.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its Char's mannerism to touch her boobs for sometime..Well, almost everyone has his own mannerism..

anag said:
Funny post Carlos, I think she gets it from her mom. I've seen Caro do that a couple times as well.

Don't worry Charlotte, they're still there sweetheart...:D. And I don't think she has to worry about the girls going anywhere for a long, long, LONG time!

Ani

I think also that Char have it from her mum. :D (see photo) Source ; Story
20u1ikw.jpg

http://charlottemaripomeline.web-log.nl/

Event: EXCLUSIVE: CHARLOTTE CASIRAGHI SHOWS NIPPLES DUE TO HER SHORT BIKINI - POSITANO

-7.jpg

-6.jpg

5.jpg

-5.jpg

-4.jpg

-3.jpg

No no, you can't see them, she kept them covered. Good Charlotte!

Ani

EXCLUSIVE: CHARLOTTE CASIRAGHI MEETS A BOY IN A NIGHTCLUB - CAPRI | July 20 2006

According to this site it was the same day as the ones I posted before

-8.jpg

-9.jpg

-10.jpg

-11.jpg

-12.jpg

-13.jpg

-15.jpg

-16.jpg

-14.jpg

It's Felix, isn't it? Same hair, same body texture... and after all, he is her boyfriend.

Someone tell me that is Felix in the 1st 3 Pictures??? :eek:

I'm so glad to see new pictures,
they r a little scandalous lol kiddin'
charlotte is a really pretty girl isn't she?
the guy she "kissed" doesn't look like felix,
felix is skinnier

Last edited:
In my opinion the boy seems to be Felix, in particular in the third photo even if in the sixth one it looks fatter...

yay for lots of new pics!!! I really like the bikini she's wearing. I dont recognize any of the girls she's with. I def. think thats Felix in the club pictures.

I think that the 2 girls with Charlotte in the club are Vanina Mandelli and Eugenie Niarchos (with the black dress).
They were also with Charlotte at the Bal de la Rose.

No, that is Felix, at least it looks like his profile. Love the dress that Charlotte is wearing, and I agree I think that it's Vanina and Eugenie.

Ani

I am pretty sure one of the girls is Eugenie. And the guy is really very alike Felix, so that likeness + the fact he is Char's boyfriend and we can be pretty confident it's him.
Are you sure anag, covdm the other girl is Vanina?

I think so because all the times I have seen her on mag. with Charlotte they wrote that she was Vanina Mandelli, the daughter of Luisita Soldati (friend of Caroline).

i don't think it's felix in the night club, the reason i say that is because felix is much taller then char, and this guy is almost the same height as her

what happend to felix?

One of the reasons that I'm almost positive it's Felix is because of the nose. It looks like Felix's nose...

Ani

maybe it is felix, i don't want to say again "they broke up" only to have new pics of them looking happy and in love shoved in my face, i guess we should wait for new pics to see if felix is really on holiday with her and the family,

Last edited by a moderator:
to me, that looks like felix.. but we haven't see in on this vacation yet... so i don't know

Capripress

Take a look at recent news about Charlotte. The article is in italian, therefore I used babelfish (an online translator) to translate it… and it was also confused for that… sorry guys.:eek:

"22/07/2006 - Anna Maria Boniello
Capri - Mentite empty a table to the Anema and Core had reserved under trying to maintain the incognito and instead the beauty of the three attractive ones teenagers it has made to discover that one of they was nothing less than Charlotte Casiraghi, the more luminous star of the firmament of the jet-set that it does not have intentional to follow its Carolina mother in the prosieguo of its cruise in the Mediterranean........

Just a curiosity:rolleyes:: I’m almost sure that Nightclub in the last 3 pictures (where Char is “blowing the house down”…hehe) is called Musmè (in this site you can see many pictures of it).

Last edited by a moderator:
So,it seems that was not Felix!The other man looks younger than Felix and also he is not accompanying Charlotte from the beginning of this trip.
She is breathtakingly beautiful.Anyone has ever heard her voice,how it sounds?

Last edited:
Carlos said:
Someone tell me that is Felix in the 1st 3 Pictures??? :eek:
Well the pics aren't the best but it seems to me that he is Felix.Charlotte's body is perfect.

That's definitely Felix.

Those sandals look like the ones Charlotte wore at Prince Albert's enthronement last year.

Those pictures from the boat and Charlotte and Felix kissing in the club seem so intrusive. They must really be annoyed by the pesky paparazzi.

I feel like I'm ease dropping on their lives looking at them!

mwhite3182 said:
Those pictures from the boat and Charlotte and Felix kissing in the club seem so intrusive. They must really be annoyed by the pesky paparazzi.

I feel like I'm ease dropping on their lives looking at them!

I feel the same!:( Do you think she wrapped herself into that towel because she noticed the Paparazzi? Poor girl!

On the boy - discussion: I'd say it's Felix.

You are most welcome, Beatrice and anag :)

Charlotte is on the cover of the new Point de Vue:

20zy1xh.jpg

(PdV)

Is she number one? She's got the biggest picture on the page? Do tell....

I'd buy PDV, but I can't get it here in Miami, and I'm not in Europe anymore so I can't buy any till Christmas time. I'd love to read it SO much!!!

Ani

Last edited:
Mrs.Smith said:
I feel the same!:( Do you think she wrapped herself into that towel because she noticed the Paparazzi? Poor girl!

On the boy - discussion: I'd say it's Felix.

I"ll bet she did wrap herself because of the paparazzi. Although no one else seems to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom