The Duchess of Cambridge's Daytime Fashion Part 26: May 2019 - August 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asides from the wedges the dress is lovely on the duchess and very summery too.

I love everything about this look including the wedges! Her hair is beautiful.

I like this a lot, with the exception of the wedges. The subtle colors in the print are not her usual, which is a nice surprise, and the print itself is very soft and summery. Ruffles and flounces seem to be making a comeback, we're seeing quite a bit of this kind of style from other royal ladies.

Very pretty summer dress!
Really, I don't get why people seem to hate wedges so much.
They make a change from heels all the time, and they work well with that dress.

I don't hate wedges, and think that they work for some outfits. In this case, I think they are just a shade too casual for the dress, but I can see why some posters are liking them.

I love wedges. I have a number of pairs myself. I think wedges were a good choice for the summer dress. That said- I will say this isn’t my favorite pair of wedges.

Pretty dress. She really needs her roots done (other pics I have seen from today really show the gray).

A very attractive look. The dress has a beautiful print and it is a colour that suits her. I like the wedges on this occasion as I think they add an informality which is appropriate to the engagement.

This nice summry look,very Duchess Kate too
I am usually not fan with wedges but i like them with this dress

I like the look...I do wish the dress was a little brighter, it fades a little but the style is lovely and I think she's highlighted her hair. The wedges..not a huge fan but I don't hate them.

LaRae

Lovely color and for once a great pattern. :flowers:

Now if we could just lose the granny ruffle it would be perfect. Ruffles are in style but not all ruffles.

I like wedges here. They suit the summer look.

Very summery and appropriate for the engagement. I wouldn't change a thing. :)

I think I'm biased against this 70s retro fashion as to me a lot of it looks frumpy. When we were wearing this kind of dress, I thought we looked lovely in them but the "granny" prints look dull to me now. Catherine would look lovely in almost anything of course & she seems to be enjoying this fashion.

It's a lovely summer dress! This is a nice respite from bright floral prints, with out being boresville. It reminds me of a Morris Print. And the shoes look great with it.

I like this look a lot for this event. It's a pretty dress, and the wedges look very appropriate for the venue and activity.

Great simple age appropriate summer dress. Fantastic color. :flowers:

Affordable French fashion brand. Pippa has worn the brand a few times.

Its a really lovely summer dress but not liking thoses wedges!

Really pretty dress and I think the wedges work well like they did with the previous dress. I am liking her style this summer, it has a younger, fresher feel.

It's a very pretty, summery dress with a retro 1940's look. I like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom