Royal Moroccan Ladies Style & Fashion Part 1: October 2007 - May 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like that caftan, and the choice of the color was perfect, imo if the color was bright or more rich it would be too much and not at all sophisticated, it would destroy all the work in it.

classy look,I like the purse and shoes very much.

i thought that was a nice outfit i like the blouse the hair looks lovely too.

liked the look ; the top is so nice !

is she wearing a leather skirt?:)
looks fun and cute.

yes look like a leather a leather skirt:)
she looks great I like her jewels.

look like a nice suit but i must agree: not her age at all the fabric quality isn't doing any better too neither do the color but the blouse is nice.

Lalla asma always looks nice and elegant I like her shoes and bag.

Princess Lalla Meryem and her daughter Lalla Soukaina wearing stunning Moroccan caftans at Prince Albert and Charlene's wedding today.

Lalla Soukaina that she lost weight now, she looks more like her father than her mother, she is wearing almost the same caftan that Lalla Salma wore at Kate&William's wedding, light pink with silver embroideries instead of the gold one. Very nice choice. Both caftans are gorgeous, but I prefer Lalla Soukaina's one, very spectacular, on TV it was more.

I like that Moroccan princesses always hounour the country they are representing wearing stunning Caftans.

(PPE agency)
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Last edited:
Lalla Meryem looked great as usual. Lalla Soukaina's caftan is appropriate. On a different note, dark hair suited Lalla Soukaina better.

they both look good i agree that Lalla Soukaina caftan is simillar to the one Lalla Salma wore at William and Kate wedding but with different collar.
i prefer the one of Lalla Meryem though very summery colors and i looove the flowers prints on.
Nice shoes: http://oi51.tinypic.com/k4v9fb.jpg

The caftans are very pretty. Are they very short? The shoes are huge platforms. Not too comfortable.

Lalla Meryem looked great as usual. Lalla Soukaina's caftan is appropriate. On a different note, dark hair suited Lalla Soukaina better.

I agree with you, she's better with darker hair.

The caftans are very pretty. Are they very short? The shoes are huge platforms. Not too comfortable.

No they are not short, Lalla Meryem is average, and her daugher is rather tall than short, but maybe they wanted to wear high heels with their caftans which always have trains.

Last edited:
Lalla Soukaina's figure is better now with the weight loss, but her face was better with some extra weight. We can't have all :~))

what a happy face Lalla meryem makes at the wedding:)
she looks good I like her caftan.
but I prefere the of Lalla soukaina more that was one spectacular caftan I looove the cut and the collar.I have to agree that she is more beautiful with dark hair.

Love Lalla Meryem Caftans, very classy as usual. It's nice to see Lalla Soukaina too. I like how the princesses are so active recently. (Y)

lalla Soukaina indeed is a beauty ; her caftan is amazing
for lalla maryam the i liked the 2nd caftan on her ..

Princess Lalla Meryem and her daughter Lalla Soukaina wearing stunning Moroccan caftans at Prince Albert and Charlene's wedding today.

Lalla Soukaina that she lost weight now, she looks more like her father than her mother, she is wearing almost the same caftan that Lalla Salma wore at Kate&William's wedding, light pink with silver embroideries instead of the gold one. Very nice choice. Both caftans are gorgeous, but I prefer Lalla Soukaina's one, very spectacular, on TV it was more.

I like that Moroccan princesses always hounour the country they are representing wearing stunning Caftans.

(PPE agency)
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

I thought that both looked great!! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom