The Princess of Wales's Daytime Fashion Part 2: March 2023 - July 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this! Lovely color and perfect accessories.

The colour is lovely and the jacket has late 80's/90's style to it.
A really lovely look today.

Mint is a colour she hasn't worn that often before, has she?

I think I have only seen her once before, on the Carribean tour last year.

Love the colour and the cut of the jacket. Very classy look for Wimbledon. She’s formalised her style, and I do miss the short summer dresses she used to wear, but this is fitting for the Patron of the tournament.

I have an odd question : why is the picture illustrating the Princess of Wales is one of the Duchess of Sussex ? It’s weird ! Sorry don’t want to offend anybody.

Are you referring to the picture that illustrates the current PoW thread? (as shown on the IPad ). If so, it’s actually Crown Princess Mary and relates to a discussion on this thread about a semi sheer skirt the POW wore at a recent engagement and a comparison was made to a previous outfit worn by Mary. I share your puzzlement as this has happened several times previously. I.e an apparently random pic appears that sometimes is misleading as it doesn’t feature the person in the named thread. Perhaps the Mods know why?

The blazer is too long in my opinion. Had the blazer been waist height instead of ending at the hip, it would most likely have looked much better.

The blazer is too long in my opinion. Had the blazer been waist height instead of ending at the hip, it would most likely have looked much better.

These longer blazers are very much instyle at the moment.

I like the jacket except the button, I like the skirt/dress and the heels as well. But the jacket seems a bit too long for the dress.

Are you referring to the picture that illustrates the current PoW thread? (as shown on the IPad ). If so, it’s actually Crown Princess Mary and relates to a discussion on this thread about a semi sheer skirt the POW wore at a recent engagement and a comparison was made to a previous outfit worn by Mary. I share your puzzlement as this has happened several times previously. I.e an apparently random pic appears that sometimes is misleading as it doesn’t feature the person in the named thread. Perhaps the Mods know why?

IMG_3330.jpg
Yes I have attached the picture which appears to me .

:previous:

I've never seen this before. I've asked the tech team, maybe a solution can be found and the problem can be solved, we'll see. :flowers:

The Princess of Wales looking lovely at a NHS Big Tea party at St Thomas' Hospital:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

The Princess of Wales looking lovely at a NHS Big Tea party at St Thomas' Hospital:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Lovely.

If I am not mistaken, Catherine wore this dress previously to attend a street party in North Kensington during the Platinum Jubilee.

For the events at St Giles in Edinburgh toay, the Princess is wearing a bright blue coat dress, reportedly by Catherine Walker. If I am not mistaken, this coatdress has been worn previously.

Last edited by a moderator:
And the headpiece is by Philip Treacy. I don't like a single thing about this outfit.

The coat dress doesn't need another new hat, the original pillbox from the commonwealth service is perfect for it, the later two new pieces just doesn't go well with the dress.

Last edited:

A really lovely repeat and the the Princess of Wales is rocking her polka dot dresses.

And the headpiece is by Philip Treacy. I don't like a single thing about this outfit.

I think that may be her intention ~ she is there in a support role, not to take the spotlight.

I really liked the whole look today.
She absolutely nails these occasions and that colour is beautiful.

Lovely.

If I am not mistaken, Catherine wore this dress previously to attend a street party in North Kensington during the Platinum Jubilee.

For the events at St Giles in Edinburgh toay, the Princess is wearing a bright blue coat dress, reportedly by Catherine Walker. If I am not mistaken, this coatdress has been worn previously.

Great look for the Duchess of Rothesay today in Scotland.

Catherine looks lovely in both the NHS dress and the Catherine Walker suit. I almost always like her in blue, and these shades are especially nice on her.

:scotflag: I'm not at all surprised to see her wearing blue today in Scotland. The Duchess of Rothesay looks lovely in the Catherine Walker repeat.

I really liked the whole look today.
She absolutely nails these occasions and that colour is beautiful.

I agree, she gets these formal events very right. And the colour was just right for Scotland.

Another lovely summery look on the The Princess of Wales and no polka dots today ;)

It's a very pretty dress, but I would have loved to see what shoes she was wearing with it. All the photos I've seen so far seem to cut off right at the ankle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom