Queen Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 1: January 2024 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dislike Mary’s outfit, it looks like a poncho for me. But I like a grey color on her. IMO Mary is one of those women who look great in every color.👍

I dislike Mary’s outfit, it looks like a poncho for me. But I like a grey color on her. IMO Mary is one of those women who look great in every color.👍

It looks like a poncho because it IS a poncho.

A nice casual look for Mary who privately visited the Danish Warmblood Stallion Award and riding event in Herning today, March 8:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I love the coat! I want one : )

She looks so young here, a pretty lady 😊

Mary today meeting with the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Danish organisation Maternity Foundation.
lovely color suit and love her necklaces

That dark teal looks amazing on her. I love that color myself, so I have a few pieces in it.

Great! (..) She looks amazing btw! (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
A really lovely suit and colour om Queen Mary!

I love that skirt. I wouldn't mind that hanging up in my closet next to the Duchess of Brabant's blue suit. LOL

A lovely look for Queen Mary at the celebratory church service at Aarhus Cathedral today, January 21:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** King Charles III's Coronation Day 2023 **
A beautiful and elegant outfit.

A nice, professional look for Queen Mary who presided over the distribution of the Ministry of Education and Research's Elite Research Awards 2024 in Copenhagen today, February 26:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **
A divine and elegant outfit.

A lovely combination of grey and light pink for Mary when visiting the Queen Mary Center today, March 20. The blouse sits so well on her:

lovely in pink, the color looks fantastic on her.

Wonderful look on Queen Mary today. Love the combination of grey and that soft dusty rose blouse. I love that this is a business look that is more flowy and not rigid like a straight suit. She looks fabulous and appropriate for the meeting she was attending at the newly re-named Queen Mary Center.

A gorgeous colour combination. I love the softer lines of the trouser suit.

This grey coat is awesome but I don’t like the pants, they’re too wide.
I still can’t believe she is a queen because she looks so young.😊🌷

Really lovely with and without the jackets.
The earrings too really compliment the outfit and a good choice.
Mary knows how to add her jewels!

Mary is one of the most polished people in the royal world. I've rarely seen her put a foot wrong. Hair, makeup, jewelry, clothes, shoes, handbags...everything always looks top-notch. Whoever styles her, whether someone else or herself, knows what they're doing.

I just love the blouse, so delicate. Mary rocked this look today

Great outfit. The proportions are so perfect. Perfect skirt width and length for her and for the boots with the great color. And the short jacket just hitting her at the right place. Only her hair was disappointing, so flat long and straggly with roots. Love the blouse also.
It would have been nice if the boot color was picked up somewhere else, like a brooch

A elegant look. The blouse is very lovely.

The jacket was not my favorite with this blouse and skirt (which I love). The boots are great.

Back
Top Bottom