Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 21: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CrownPrincessJava

Super Moderator
Site Team
City
Adelaide
Country
Australia

Welcome to Part 21 of the thread for Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 20: April - December 2023 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

A nice all blue look on the queen and everything works together.

The hat seems to be typical Philip Treacy style? The coat seems to be fitting better this time. A bit gloomy but a good outfit considering the cold.

According to Josine Evers on modekoninginmaxima the coat is from 2002, though photos have disappeared from the various photo agencies.

https://www.modekoninginmaxima.nl/maxima-draagt-mantel-uit-2002/

Really like the colour. At least, she is nicely bundled up, I imagine its a bit parky on Dam Square

A great look for Máxima for the recording of the Christmas Music Gala 2023 in Bussum today, December 14:

** Full view ** Upper part **

That's a winning look and colour on Queen Máxima today and a really lovely hairstyle too.

I am not sure. I like the colour. I don’t like the skirt although its appropriate for the visit. In the other photos,where she is on stage, she looks like she is going to break out into song.

:previous:

The Christmas Music Gala 2023 was recorded during the day, but it will be shown on TV in the evening, so it fits :flowers:

Queen Máxima paid a working visit to companies in Heerde and Utrecht in the context of circular construction today, December 19:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous:

Queen Máxima paid a working visit to companies in Heerde and Utrecht in the context of circular construction today, December 19:

It looked much better with the coat on,a strange outfit choice for a visit to a construction site.
The hard hat covered the messy Max hair!

A really lovely appearance by Queen Máxima and a beautiful hairstyle too.

Queen Máxima looked really nice and professional yesterday,today's look wasn't bad either.

Its a nice dress and colour and the hairstyle is not too bad either!

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks much better this time round minus the thimble like turban :previous:

Not a favourite look of mine ,the coat is nice but not worn as a cape!

Queen Máxima during a visit to Almere today, January 24, wearing her brown ZEUS+DIONE dress again, hidden under a coat used as a cape again ;)

** Full view ** Upper part ** March 2022 **

I can't claim to be a fan of the differnt shades of brown thrown together: dress, coat and boots.

Oof. Maxima's looks are always very hit or miss for me but one thing she does well is color. Even if the outfits themselves aren't great, she looks great in bright colors. This drab, bland, boring, brown mess is awful. From the coat pretending to be a cape to the awful dress and the blah boots....eesh.

Queen Máxima visited the Design Academy Eindhoven today, January 25:

** gallery **

Back
Top Bottom