Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 21: December 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I suppose gray is better than brown though that's certainly a personal preference. That said, January is gray and dreary enough. We could really use a little color, especially from Maxima who is often the Queen of Colors with her wardrobe.

The outfit minus that silly design or necklace around the neck is fine and her hair always looks so much nicer pulled back off her face.

The outfit is not bad but sadly let down by the unprofessional hairstyle of Queen Máxima which doesn't befit her rank!

I like the dress, i like the coat and the fact she is wearing it for once. I also love the earrings even though I don’t have mine pierced.

Another nice blue dress for Queen Máxima, who visited initiatives supported by the Oranje Fonds today:

** gallery **

A much nicer and neater appearance compared to yesterday.
Really nice to see the royal hairbrush was used today.

Blue really is a nice color for Maxima. I, too, was happy to see her wearing her coats rather than using them to imitate superheroes. I'd like to see a closer look at the earrings with the first blue dress and I fully agree that her hair was awful with the first dress but is much more professional with the second.

The earrings with the first blue dress are gorgeous but her hair ruins the look. She really does look wonderful in blue.

The messy and unprofessional hairstyle is back :whistling:

Not the most inspiring outfit and look. The hair is indeed back to what it was and the top is wrinkled.

The outfit and appearance worn to the More Art and Culture in School on February 21st was the winning look.

Queen Maxima arriving in Colombia yesterday for a visit in her role as United Nations Secretary General's Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development, no official welcome ceremony/reception, so rather casual as to makeup and hair..

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Queen Maxima arriving in Colombia yesterday for a visit in her role as United Nations Secretary General's Special Advocate for Inclusive Finance for Development, no official welcome ceremony/reception, so rather casual as to makeup and hair..

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **
Looking no less disheveled as the rest of us after a long flight!

Queen Maxima's hair always looks nicer when tied back ,the look is perfectly fine.

Least she has ditched the compression stockings this time!

Outfit is nice enough for a normal person but not for a Queen IMO.

Outfit is nice enough for a normal person but not for a Queen IMO.
It is a very casual outfit, but Maxima is in Columbia in her UN role. She is not there as the Queen of the Netherlands (though I have a lot of sympathy for the counter-argument that once Queen, always Queen!)

Queen Máxima on her second day in Colombia today, February 26:
If she was on holidays then that outfit would be perfectly fine on Queen Máxima,sadly she's not and looks messy,nothing new but looks like the stylist got left behind in the Netherlands.

For a meeting with Colombian Minister of Finance and Public Credit Ricardo Bonilla Queen Máxima chose an elegant look again today, February 27 - Natan of course:

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 2019 **

For a meeting with Colombian Minister of Finance and Public Credit Ricardo Bonilla Queen Máxima chose an elegant look again today, February 27 - Natan of course:

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 2019 **
That hat was a tad too much for a meeting with a Government Minister but the dress was a lovely colour.

That hat was a tad too much for a meeting with a Government Minister but the dress was a lovely colour.
Thats from 2019. It’s a terrible hat. Only nice panama type hat on this trip so far

Outfit on final day is not bad but that out of bed hairstyle is so a let down and Máxima is on a Foreign Trip too!
The security lady behind her has a much more professional hairstyle than the Dutch Queen consort.

Back
Top Bottom