Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 20: April 2023 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Máxima at the wedding of Victoria of Hohenlohe-Langenburg today, October 14:

** Pic **

NOt the best photo maybe. The hat must be inconvenient. It is by a dutch designer, Barry Rutjes, so that is nice. The fabric of the dress looks cheap, which i am sure it was not.

Last edited:
That's a really inconvenient hat, it blocks everything on her right. And I don't think the high split like that suits a church wedding.

Minus those gaudy earrings it a nice colour and look on the queen.

Great ensamble, if only she had combed her hair...

Nice look except for the earrings and hair.

I don't care much for the outfit, but the queen does look neat and tidy!

A new Natan dress for day 2 and the official welcome ceremony in Pretoria today, October 19:

I dislike the cinnamon bun on the shoulder, makes the dress less elegant, rather absurd for me:

** Upper part **

That orange and white Zeus + Dione dress looked great on her. She looked very elegant. But, oh please, stay away from Natan design unless you want something illfitting and unflattering :(

A new Natan dress for day 2 and the official welcome ceremony in Pretoria today, October 19:

I dislike the cinnamon bun on the shoulder, makes the dress less elegant, rather absurd for me:

Not crazy about the colour and the swirl addition on the shoulder is not nice ,do we know who pray tell designed this?

** Upper part **

Not crazy about the colour and the swirl addition on the shoulder is not nice ,do we know who pray tell designed this?

This may be an unpopular opinion, but it is clear Maxima likes these exaggerated features in her dresses from time to time: whether it is the big bun on the dress today, or the very large bow / flowers that have appeared on the shoulder from time to time, or the very large bell sleeves.

The designer only delivers what the Queen wants. Max and Mathilde always have the option to not buy from Natan if he doesn't given them what they want.

Love the orange and white dress on Maxima. The purply dress with large bow, not so much. She may like these pieces but they are distracting from the overall look.

I love the colour and pattern on the purple dress. I would love the “cinnamon bun” a bit more if it was smaller. I can’t help but feel sorry for all the folks on her right hand side today.

Probably the nicest outfit of the State Visit so far :previous:

This may be an unpopular opinion, but it is clear Maxima likes these exaggerated features in her dresses from time to time: whether it is the big bun on the dress today, or the very large bow / flowers that have appeared on the shoulder from time to time, or the very large bell sleeves.

The designer only delivers what the Queen wants. Max and Mathilde always have the option to not buy from Natan if he doesn't given them what they want.

Exactly! People may not admire the clothes, but there's no denying they attract attention, which is probably the result Maxima wants.
She's the cynosure of all eyes; that's the point.

The last dress is another disaster, does not fit! The bodice, even the waistline is off. Ugly fabric also. But love the brooch

Minus the brown belt ,silly earrings and unkept hairstyle the outfit is ok but its more of the poor styling team of Queen M!

I just don’t get the ragged hair

As night follows day, terrible hair will follow state visit/glamorous evening out. Still I don’t mind the outfit although it does slightly look like she has fried eggs as earrings at first glance.

Ragged hair aside, she looks wonderful. Like a ray of sunshine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom