Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 20: April 2023 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Máxima paid a working visit to the gaming industry in Amsterdam today, September 12 - I neither like the cut nor the fabrics - I had hoped to not see this Natan combination again..

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2021 **

I rarely comment on fashion because believe me I know my limitations and fashion expertise was not something with which I was blessed.
However...
I couldn't resist this once. That last pic (from June 2021) made it look like Her Majesty was 15 feet tall and standing on stilts. (The mile-wide pant legs and tiny shoes was what did it). If she only had a stars and stripes Uncle Sam top hat, she'd be ready for the fair on the fourth of July!!! peanuts! popcorn! candy floss anyone?

I couldn't resist this once. That last pic (from June 2021) made it look like Her Majesty was 15 feet tall and standing on stilts. (The mile-wide pant legs and tiny shoes was what did it). If she only had a stars and stripes Uncle Sam top hat, she'd be ready for the fair on the fourth of July!!! peanuts! popcorn! candy floss anyone?

You win comment of the day. :lol:

Last edited:
This picture perfectly summarizes how terrible the outfit is!

Queen Máxima sent a pre-recorded message for the "International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) "SDG Digital" event on how digital technologies can accelerate progress towards the SDGs held at the United Nations in New York on 17 September":

Queen Máxima sent a pre-recorded message for the "International Telecommunication Union (ITU) and United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) "SDG Digital" event on how digital technologies can accelerate progress towards the SDGs held at the United Nations in New York on 17 September":
I hate the outfit; the colours; the belt and the hair. I think it does not look professional enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
What an awful outfit of Claes Iversen. Inappropriate for the occassion. She always tends to overdo it but this is simply clownesque. I wish she would hire a proper stylist and listen to that person because her own taste is simply gives us two flavours: sloppy or gaudy.

Last edited:
Holy Mother of God!
Who ever is Maxima's stylist should get the door, what an awful outfit to wear at such a high profile event.

And just when you think Maxima can't get worse!

Horrible, horrible is all what i can say to this years Prinsjesdag outfit.

Sorry but this is one of the worst outfits that Maxima has ever worn.

Worst outfit of the year. That's ridiculous.

Sorry but this is one of the worst outfits that Maxima has ever worn.

There are a few possibilities for Max's worst ever outfit, but this one is a strong contender. ?

Horrendous...Is it Halloween already? An absolutely bad, bad choice for this type of event...even so, the outfit as a whole is hideous.

With Maxima is a win or a totally fail. She likes extravagant, over-the-top outfits, but there's always those times when she desires to be in a Carnival parade...

That is horrible. Thought she might pull something out of the bag after some nasty outfits but dear god, not this!

I don't hate it, actually. If it suits anyone, it suits her, and it's definitely in her style wheelhouse.

BUT I will agree it's the wrong outfit for the occasion, and she ought to have gone with something else, especially when her daughters are giving off such a contrast in more subdued and elegant choices. No need to un-coordinate the whole family.

What an awful outfit of Claes Iversen. Inappropriate for the occassion. She always tends to overdo it but this is simply clownesque. I wish she would hire a proper stylist and listen to that person because her own taste is simply gives us two flavours: sloppy or gaudy.

Clownesque is a good way of putting it; the coat is just over the top and hideous.

It looks really bad next to her daughter’s understated, more classic outfit.

I thought that Laurentien was the worst dressed, but today Maxima overcome

Clownesque is a good way of putting it; the coat is just over the top and hideous.

It looks really bad next to her daughter’s understated, more classic outfit.

Exactly the outfit belongs at the Circus at not at the Dutch Opening of Parliement, who advised her this was a good look for the occasion needs to have their eyes tested and Maxima too!

Exactly the outfit belongs at the Circus at not at the Dutch Opening of Parliement, who advised her this was a good look for the occasion needs to have their eyes tested and Maxima too!

In a way it DOES fit for the occasion...Parliament here IS like a circus,an irritating circus at that...
With 51 parties in this novembers election...:whistling:

51!!!...Really...

It’s so fussy and does her no favours.

Maxima's hairdo look good for a change but her pink jumpsuit with weird coat look awful. I never thought that Princess Laurentien get my best-dressed vote, princess Alexia following close by.

Queen Máxima today, September 20, at a reception for the craftsmen who helped embroider the new curtains for the Chinese Hall at Huis ten Bosch Palace, such a nice, lovely look (especially also in comparison to yesterday's look ;))

It's the skirt and blouse combination by Tory Burch Máxima had worn during this year's summer photo session:

** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2023 **

A nice and simple combination on Queen Máxima today and how it suits her much nicer than her OTT Circus outfits.

That's so refreshing after her mess from yesterday.

:flowers:Very nice! A palette cleanser to help us forget the outfit from the day before:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom