Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 20: April 2023 - December 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 20 of the thread for Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 19: June 2022 - March 2023 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

A nice bright and tidy look on Queen Máxima today :previous:

A nice bright and tidy look on Queen Máxima today :previous:

There have been articles in mainstream media: can a Queen appear "natural" (no hairdo and no make-up) or should she always appear as a Queen indeed? Possibly these articles, with a flurry of reactions, have reached the palace. Let us hope. It is a difference of day and night to Queen Máxima with a neat hairdo.

There have been articles in mainstream media: can a Queen appear "natural" (no hairdo and no make-up) or should she always appear as a Queen indeed? Possibly these articles, with a flurry of reactions, have reached the palace. Let us hope. It is a difference of day and night to Queen Máxima with a neat hairdo.

I was wondering and hopefully we will see that when Queen Máxima is 'on duty' she should look neat and tidy.

It must have reached the palace indeed. Though if that is the reason for today's more polished appearance will never be clear. Bordeaux always looks good on HM.

It must have reached the palace indeed. Though if that is the reason for today's more polished appearance will never be clear. Bordeaux always looks good on HM.

Well the photos from Morocco on official UN business were dreadful and attracted a lot of criticism.

What a difference a nice neat hairstyle can make ...long my it last!

Queen Maxima look very beautiful in red. I like her hair up, especially on windy days. Scores a perfect 10 from me. Royal ladies look better with their hair up then blowing around their faces.

Seems the Queen has paid attention to the criticism about her hair.
She looks so much better when her hair is perfectly coiffed.

Receiving the French president and wife would warrant a new outfit from a better and sharper designer than Natan, one would have hoped. But apparently not.

It looks appropriate but a bit messy. The hemline is not great. I preferred it the 1st time TBH, without the coat. And the loose but styled hair of 2021 at least could distract us from the Juliana-esque hat.

Is HM wearing aquamarine earings btw? To me the colour of the dress is greenish (sea green?) so I am not sure how that combines.

Last edited:
I really don’t like this style of hat of which she has a few. It’s reminds me of my granny

:previous:Not a big fans of this hat as well but as long as it can avoid her messy hair I don't mind then.:whistling:

Like the colour combination, just wish she would wear something like turquoise? to match the colour of her dress.

A nice outfit for the Queen at the Anne Frank house. And a funny coinsidence: together with Mrs. Macron they are dressed in the colours of the French and the Dutch flags. No hat but the hair is nicely styled.

Queen Máxima during a seminar of the spring meeting of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank Group (WBG) in Washington D.C. today, April 14 - really nice colour, but a too wide cut:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

The color is fabulous but the cut/tailoring is horrible. It makes her look much larger than she is along with looking frumpy and a bit disheveled.

Queen Máxima during a seminar of the spring meeting of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank Group (WBG) in Washington D.C. today, April 14 - really nice colour, but a too wide cut:

The colour is really nice but the suit is far too big on Queen Máxima and not flattering.

Queen Máxima at the Milan Design Week today, April 18, wearing a new Claes Iversen coat - I dislike both the coat and the too wide and too long pants again:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Maybe if one of their daughters wore this coat we could say they were "experimenting" with fashion.

However for the established Queen Màxima- this look is an easy NO!

Words fail me. So 100%. Good grief.

This lady seems so totally missing any antenna of what is appropriate attire for a Queen of the Netherlands and a Princess of the illustrious House of Orange-Nassau.

This look alone deserves it to have the monarchy overturned and the royals exiled. Imagine any female President or Prime Minister with this look?

So 100% inappropriate and what is the point of a coat (usually meant to shield, to keep warm) with all these holes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Queen Máxima at the Milan Design Week today, April 18, wearing a new Claes Iversen coat - I dislike both the coat and the too wide and too long pants again:

Good Lord above one of Queen Máxima's worst looks ,the Emmentaler cheese tribute coat is simply hideous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom