Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 20: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Letizia could have had a nicer hairstyle for the event but she's not one for the finishing touches at these type of events.

The jewels are beautiful and the dress isn't bad, but the hair is a disappointment.

The dress looks nice but i agree that the hairdoo is nothing special. Only her usual hairdoo. Think it would be better to put it up for such Events.

I don't have a problem with her hair not being put in an updo. I don't always think hair up = put together or elegant. Sometimes, leaving it down can look just as nice. That said, there are ways to style your hair while leaving it down that make it look more polished.

I've always liked this look and its a really nice combination too!

A nice spring-like combination of white and pale pink for Letizia at the Spanish Film Academy in Madrid today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Beautiful, but she probably looks better carrying the coat than wearing it.

I notice her shoes appear to be the same recent brown repeats.

A really lovely appearance and the colours are beautiful.

Not a great look,not sure where to start and can't decide if its the shoes or the short trousers and then the long jacket:D

Not a great look,not sure where to start and can't decide if its the shoes or the short trousers and then the long jacket:D

The short trousers are what's off, to me. A longer, slimmer pair might have looked better. And a necklace or small brooch wouldn't have hurt! Overall, a very lackluster look.

Last edited:
The overall look is messy and her hair is too long now. She needs a new hair cut.

A rare fail from her. She frequently teams separates so well.

The queen badly needs to do something with her hair,tie it back or style it .

Not a favourite or a winning look today.

That jacket looks so good on her, and it’s definitely not a color we see often.

Two lovely apperances by Queen Letizia,the green Dandara dress worn in Salamanca was the winner!

Any form of green/teal always looks so nice on her!

Very lovely dress but I was a little surprised that the two Spanish royal ladies didn’t opt to wear a head covering of some kind. I know they weren’t the only ones, but their seniority as representative royals suggested to me they might.

Queen Letizia looked really lovely but would have prefered if she wore her hair styled back..

Queen Letizia seems to have visited a hairdresser in London yesterday ;)

A nice, fresh change!

Meeting with the President of Paraguay today, February 28:

** gallery **

Queen Letizia seems to have visited a hairdresser in London yesterday ;)

A nice, fresh change!

Meeting with the President of Paraguay today, February 28:

** gallery **
Indeed a really nice change and long overdue.
The business suit looked out of place for a formal Lunch for a Visiting Head of State.

outfit is meh but I like the new haircut. A kind of bob is much better than the long hair. But of course, it will make it more difficult for the upcoming tiara event.

Outfit is just so-so but loving the haircut!

Back
Top Bottom