Fashion for the little and teenage royals Part 20: November 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The British children at the Christmas Day service at St Mary Magdalene Church today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Kids look so cute.

I love Charlotte’s green coat and Mia’s plum one.

Louis has on plaid pants!! Very cute. And totally unexpected.

Kids look so cute.

I love Charlotte’s green coat and Mia’s plum one.

Louis has on plaid pants!! Very cute. And totally unexpected.

I recall George wearing very similar pants a few years ago for the four generations photo with QEII, Charles and William. Looks like Louis has inherited them.

The girls coats are lovely and Mia's headband is very pretty too.

I recall George wearing very similar pants a few years ago for the four generations photo with QEII, Charles and William. Looks like Louis has inherited them.

The girls coats are lovely and Mia's headband is very pretty too.

I’d totally forgotten George having plaid pants. They’re super cute.

Mia’s headband is nice. (Lots of headbands today. All looked great.)

I'm a bit wortied about George. Everyone is wearing overcoats except him.

The Danish children at the celebratory church service at Aarhus Cathedral today, January 21 - such lovely coats for the girls, and so nice how they match colourwise:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Beautiful coats that the girls have on. Both look lovely! It looks like they have matching bags?

IIRC Mary bought handmade bags for her daughters when she visited the South Pacific last year. Perhaps the girls are wearing those bags?

The Danish children at the celebratory church service at Aarhus Cathedral today, January 21 - such lovely coats for the girls, and so nice how they match colourwise:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Those pastel coats worn by the princesses are sheer perfection, especially Josephine's!

Those pastel coats worn by the princesses are sheer perfection, especially Josephine's!

Josefine is already a snappy dresser. It's going to be interesting following her fashion choices in the future. I have high hopes for her. ?

She wore the pink 'button' on her coat also for Christmas (on a dark blue coat).

Again without overcoat... while it was snowing.

Maybe they're wearing layers? Beyond that, why is it an issue? I'm guessing they are acclimated to Danish weather and were perfectly fine for the length of time they were out in the elements.

Honestly, I swear most boys/men do not feel the cold. Although we don't have snow here, so many men and boys walk around with shorts in winter. Most of the men I work with have tshirts and then a puffer jacket on in winter. It's crazy!

Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques Charlene on their mothers‘s birthday:

** Pic **

And during the Sainte Devote celebration yesterday, January 26:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Gabriella's outfits at both events were perfect. I love her beautifully tailored little coats.

Charlene certainly knows exactly what outfits to choose for her daughter.

Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques during a celebration for their father's 66th birthday today, March 14:

** Full view **

I love Gabriela's coat, c'est très chic.

Back
Top Bottom