Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 20: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's such a nice color on her and the whole outfit is so springlike.

A very pretty top and I like the bright colour of the trouser suit. A sign that Spring is here for sure.

Very lovely dress but I was a little surprised that the two Spanish royal ladies didn’t opt to wear a head covering of some kind. I know they weren’t the only ones, but their seniority as representative royals suggested to me they might.
Letizia never wears a hat if she not absolute has to; and it seems Sofia (and Irene) followed suit.

Letizia never wears a hat if she not absolute has to; and it seems Sofia (and Irene) followed suit.
I read somehwere that Queen Sofia dislikes wearing hats and therefore almost never wears one. Seems it has become a habit of all the spanish royal ladies by now.

Queen Letizia delivered the aid from the Mutua Madrileña Foundation to 34 projects today, March 18, wearing a nice new tweed jacket, she had first seen in January, the jacket was made by the Association for the Prevention, Reintegration and Care of Prostituted Women (APRAMP):

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part ** January 2024 **

Really pretty color but the overall look is kind of boring. This would have looked fabulous with a nice floral patterned skirt.

Really pretty color but the overall look is kind of boring. This would have looked fabulous with a nice floral patterned skirt.
I like the jacket its a nice addition and adds a splash of colour. A lot of Letizia's outfits lack the finishing touches but sadly that's nothing new.

This is a great style of pants. The fit and length are great on Letizia. I don't care for this shade of green on her.

This is a great style of pants. The fit and length are great on Letizia. I don't care for this shade of green on her.
It might have looked nicer and more professional with a jacket?

She looks nice in all greens. It's the pants that aren't working .

Letizia looking lovely wearing her Lady Pipa dress at the presentation of the Gold Medals for Merit in Fine Arts in Cadiz today, April 3:

** Full view ** gallery ** April 2023 **

The color is pretty but not the look of the dress from the front.

Queen Letizia at the National Sports Awards ceremony today, April 4, wearing her Hugo Boss leather trousers again. Pretty blouse but I'm not a fan of the leather pants:

** gallery ** November 2022 **

Those leather pants are plain ugly.
The pink dress is pretty but at least 2 sizes too big. I really wonder if there is nobody who tells QL that it is an ill fitting look.

(..)
Queen Letizia, I think she's also the queen of muted colors and beige shoes! It's her signature. She looks so and so using some color, but I don't like how it hangs on the front like a curtain on a rod. Yet, glad she the pants a break using a dress for the occasion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom