Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 20: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 20 of the thread for Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 19: September 2022 - June 2023 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

No I don't think so unless there's a reception or an official meeting :previous:

Very nice, and it looks like it would match well with Felipe's ties! :D

Last edited:
I love this dress too, I wish the heels are reddish like the colour on the dress instead of pinkish though.

I like the dress very much but as usual the hair is not up to the standard of this event.

I love the print on this dress; Letizia looks wonderful.

A very attractive dress. I like that her both her accessories aren’t the same pink but pick out different shades in the dress.

A really lovely summery dress but the occasion warranted a nicer pair of earrings and hairstyle.

Queen Letizia looking good in white at the annual meeting with the members of the Board of Trustees of the Princess of Asturias Foundation today, June 22:

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 2023 **

That's always a winning look on queen Letizia and a great colour too!

Not keen on this outfit ,a summer dress would have looked nicer.

She also visited the Spanish National Women’s Football team today so the outfit is fitting.

I quite like the look it is something I would wear. It says summer, it chic, classy, and elegant. A winner!

The outfit would be suitable for a private event on Mallorca, not at an official work event as the Queen of Spain.

I like the dress very much but as usual the hair is not up to the standard of this event.

The dress is lovely but when you see the picture of Letizia standing next to Queen Rania she appears too casual and her hair in particular.

Last edited:
Its a nice outfit and perfect for summer and the footware too is very summery.

Letizia at the act of delivery of Royal Employment Dispatches from the Military Academy in Zaragoza today, July 7, wearing a nice creation by Felipe Varela again:

** Full view ** Full view ** gallery ** July 2018 **

The outfit is nice but her hairstyle looks messy and unprofessional.
A better pair of earrings also wouldn't have gone a miss.

I won't complain. We have seen much worse at military events.

White is almost bulletproof on Letizia. Very polished. And those are nice shoes.

Whilst I applaud the queen for wearing a Ukrainian ethnic clothing brand,the look today was far too casual for audiences.
The top would be better suited for private casual wear.

Love the choice of top but not for this occasion. A big miss!

Letizia at the 41st edition of the award ceremony for postgraduate scholarships abroad from the "la Caixa" Foundation in Madrid today, July 12, wearing her lovely Laura Bernal dress again:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part ** June 2022 **

Back
Top Bottom