Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 20: June 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It seems she has some white hair

It seems she has some white hair
She has grey/white strands of hair for years now. Sometimes it doesn't look that nice, sometimes it looks special and nice, but it can also be seen as a strong sign of confidence that one can accept and welcome the signs of the aging process. It's both a fashion statement and of positive self-confidence.

** November 2023 ** February 2021 **
:)

Queen Letizia seems to have visited a hairdresser in London yesterday ;)

A nice, fresh change!

Meeting with the President of Paraguay today, February 28:

** gallery **
That's a nice fresh look. Perhaps she can convince Máxima to do the same.

Queen Letizia seems to have visited a hairdresser in London yesterday ;)

A nice, fresh change!

Meeting with the President of Paraguay today, February 28:

** gallery **

She was eclipsed by the other Leticia. Leticia Ocampos looked absolutely stunning. The details especially around the shoulders of her white silhouette dress are just gorgeous. The Queen looked like a staffer standing next to the group. Not one of her best looks.

I am also not a fan of this mid-length bob. I think shorter or longer looks better but mid-length ages her.

Last edited:
She was eclipsed by the other Leticia. Leticia Ocampos looked absolutely stunning. The details especially around the shoulders of her white silhouette dress are just gorgeous. The Queen looked like a staffer standing next to the group. Not one of her best looks.

I am also not a fan of this mid-length bob. I think shorter or longer looks better but mid-length ages her.
I agree that Leticia out did Letizia in every way. Letizia's hair would look better even shorter, but this is a big improvement over the long locks that to me, aged her.

Very smart at the Memorial service - she suits these types of dresses and the navy is appropriate

That is a great dress.

Am I right in noticing that the heels on her shoes have gotten lower in recent months?
She was reported (even officially, I think) to have been dealing with issues from years of constantly wearing higher ones, so I would hope you’re right.

She was reported (even officially, I think) to have been dealing with issues from years of constantly wearing higher ones, so I would hope you’re right.
yes correct, she was diagnosed with Morton's neuroma in her left foot, an ailment that adds to the chronic metatarsalgia she has suffered for years according to this article.

Letizia wearing her nice blue Carolina Herrera dress for the tribute to the victims of the 11-M attacks today, March 11:

** Full view ** April 2022 **

The dress is really nice but the other ladies look better dressed than the queen,that ofcourse is nothing new.

Queen Letizia receiving a delegation of the Spanish Committee of Representatives of People with Disabilities today:

** Full view ** Upper part **

A tad too casual and a horrible pair of shoes also!
Not sure it's fair to designate them as "horrible" when they are for her orthopedic issues and she is either meeting people or the representatives of people who likely need to wear similar things.

Who would have thought Letizia's hair would be the best part of a look? But here we are. Yes, too casual for the event.

Not sure it's fair to designate them as "horrible" when they are for her orthopedic issues and she is either meeting people or the representatives of people who likely need to wear similar things.
Does she really have to wear those? There are other flat shoes who look much better. For example Queen Margrethe usually also wears flat shoes, but nothing like those.

Last edited:
Doers she really have to wear those? There are other flat shoes who look much better. For example Queen Margrethe usually also wears flat shoes, but nothing like those.
She might actually have to wear those, yes, depending on whatever her care provider said. The Doc Marten-style is designed to give a lot of support to the foot, which many simple "flats" don't have (it's not just a matter of having low heels; she probably needs arch support and other things). QM's issues are different, originate differently, and are far more advanced. In her case she needs not to fall, and it isn't going to make a difference if her feet are maximally-orthopedically supported or not. (And maybe if she had worn Letizia-style when she was younger it would have helped her; who knows?)

I think they are funky-looking and it's nice for her to push the envelope a bit and show women are not required to all wear the same thing (considering she literally injured herself trying to conform to accepted royal fashion...).

(I also imagine Letizia must put some thought into deciding what outfits will actually work with them.)

I’m not a fan of Leticia’s outfit. She looks too casual and I don’t like those green pants or whatever color they are. The shoes are just ugly.
I agree with other posters that she looks better in new hairstyle. Its not only length but also the color of her hair, which seems lighter , that make Leticia look younger.

I think they are funky-looking and it's nice for her to push the envelope a bit and show women are not required to all wear the same thing (considering she literally injured herself trying to conform to accepted royal fashion...).

(I also imagine Letizia must put some thought into deciding what outfits will actually work with them.)
Of course woman are not required to wear them but then i'm not required to like them and can say that they are ugly.

Oh dear those shoes! Sorry but the Queen looks like Felipe's staffer in this picture.
She really does and all she needed was a clipboard!
Had she worn a jacket it would have looked far more professional.

A great spring look for Letizia at the National Research Awards today, March 14, lovely recycled suit combined with her Pomeline top by Ana María Rodríguez

** Full view ** Upper part ** gallery **

What a difference a jacket makes and that's a really lovely look today.

Back
Top Bottom