The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2005, 04:52 PM

Re:

How regal do Prince and Princess Michael look!

They could well be King Michael and Queen Marie-Christine!! :)

Can anyone get this one without the watermark?

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=205226

Old 10-23-2005, 05:25 PM
Heir Apparent

mmm, the colour really suits The DUchess, and she does looks really stylish and elegant as well. She has done well, can't wait to see her in Tiara how will she looks like?:)

God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 10-23-2005, 05:40 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Michael looks a lot like Sian Phillips in that photo. Must be because the blonde hair isn't showing.
Old 10-23-2005, 05:43 PM
Nobility

How regal do Prince and Princess Michael look!

They could well be King Michael and Queen Marie-Christine!! :)

A South African newspaper once said "Prince Michael looks like a Prince ought to look" and I agree. In my opinion the Prince exudes a regal presence and charm and looks splendid in uniform. Despite the Princess' rather colourful outbursts at times her husband has rarley been vilified by the press as, like his brother and sister, he seems to have a great awareness of who he his and what his responsibilities are. It's no wonder that it has often been said that he is a great favourite with the Queen.
Old 10-23-2005, 05:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

The Duchess does look very nice. That is an interesting hat creation she is wearing. I like it. Is it Philip Tracey. Does anybody have this pic without water mark. I want to use it as my avatar. The necklace is just shimmering and she looks exetremly lovely and elegant.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...hmentid=205234
Old 10-23-2005, 06:04 PM
Nobility

I'm kind of at a crossroads in my feelings about Camilla. I get the feeling that socially she would be a teriffic hoot and quite a loyal and caring friend and this makes me like her. But I also beleive that she and Charles were involved in a lot of wrong doing in having sexual relations when they both had spouses and children if their own. I think I could accept the situation if there was a break between Church and Monarchy as we are all human and it's time we accepted that Royals are really secular people and can't be held up as pillars of Christian virtue.
Old 10-23-2005, 06:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think The Duchess looks great, very elegant and she knows how to dress for the occation, Im looking forward to seeing her at the Norwegian visit.:)

from UK Press.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Trafalgar_200_Service_1-UKP.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	205272   Click image for larger version

Name:	Trafalgar_200_Service_2-UKP.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	205273   Click image for larger version

Name:	Trafalgar_200_Service_3-UKP.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	205274   Click image for larger version

Name:	Trafalgar_200_Service_4-UKP.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	205275  

Name:	Trafalgar_200_Service_5-UKP.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	205276   Click image for larger version

Name:	Trafalgar_200_Service_6-UKP.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	205277   Click image for larger version

Name:	Trafalgar_200_Service_7-UKP.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	205278   Click image for larger version

Name:	Trafalgar_200_Service_8-UKP.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	205279  

Name:	Trafalgar_200_Service_9-UKP.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	205280  
Old 10-23-2005, 06:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larzen
I think The Duchess looks great, very elegant and she knows how to dress for the occation, Im looking forward to seeing her at the Norwegian visit.:)

from UK Press.
Thank you for all the pictures.
I agree...the Duchess looks fantastic, she blends in well. Wow, who would have thought, that the Duchess would become one of my favourite Royals.
Old 10-23-2005, 06:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

I'm kind of at a crossroads in my feelings about Camilla. I get the feeling that socially she would be a teriffic hoot and quite a loyal and caring friend and this makes me like her. But I also beleive that she and Charles were involved in a lot of wrong doing in having sexual relations when they both had spouses and children if their own. I think I could accept the situation if there was a break between Church and Monarchy as we are all human and it's time we accepted that Royals are really secular people and can't be held up as pillars of Christian virtue.
There isnt really a need to seperate church and state. They are not ment to be Christian role models as a whole. Remember, forgivness is one of the major pillars of christianity. Since charles is the only one who matters when it comes to the church it is he we should look at. He is a devout christian with a modern approuch to religion and tolerance. He has maken up for his mistakes and has moved on with the churches blessing. He is fit to be head of the church. It takes time to forgive and forget but it is usually best to try.
Is it just me or does Prince Micheal look like the last Czar of Russia. I cant wait to see Camilla in a tiara.
Old 10-23-2005, 06:29 PM

Re:

The Duchess does look extremely radiant. It's brilliant that people are finally getting a chance to see how well she does at official ceremonies. I want to see a pic of Queen Sonja giving her a peck on the cheek!
Old 10-23-2005, 06:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

A little question (i looking in my own collection for the photo) about camilla close, diana in 1988's christmas is the same colour combination?
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 10-23-2005, 07:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

this is the photo. I saw the same colour combination.

Source: mirrorpix
Attached Images

Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 10-23-2005, 07:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

Corazon

And????????????????????????

Many people wear that color combo.
Old 10-23-2005, 07:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

yeah, yeah just was a question. you dont get angry, please.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 10-23-2005, 07:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Im not angry I just dont understand the reason to point that out. A lot of people wear that color combo.
Old 10-23-2005, 07:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

yes, many people but in diana-camilla.............I don't knew, I don't knew.
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 10-23-2005, 07:15 PM
Royal Highness

I don't see the point of making a comparison. I am sure we can find plenty of same color combinations. I am sure Camilla has better things to do than to look a color combinations that Diana wore to copy her. What would be the point? They are two very different people. Diana was definitely a fashion icon.

As for Camilla, I think she looks great.
Old 10-23-2005, 07:15 PM
Nobility

Well I'm afraid that if you are the head of a Christian Church, as the English Monarch is, then people will look to you for an example. Christianity is totally a relgion of forgiveness but there has to be an element of contriteness as well which some people have found rather lacking in the Charles and Camilla senario, notabley the Archbishop of Canterbury himself. He is said to be very angrey to this day about how their blessing ceremony was conducted and is reported as saying, " I agreed to conduct it as a ceremony of repentence and wore my simplest robes accordingly. The Prince assured me that there would be no glorification of the event and I took him at his word. However, when I seen Camilla float down St. George's in what one could only describe as a bridal gown and heard the choir in full voice I realised that I had been duped and I will never forgive the Prince of Wales for that deception".
Old 10-23-2005, 07:17 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by james
Well I'm afraid that if you are the head of a Christian Church, as the English Monarch is, then people will look to you for an example. Christianity is totally a relgion of forgiveness but there has to be an element of contriteness as well which some people have found rather lacking in the Charles and Camilla senario, notabley the Archbishop of Canterbury himself. He is said to be very angrey to this day about how their blessing ceremony was conducted and is reported as saying, " I agreed to conduct it as a ceremony of repentence and wore my simplest robes accordingly. The Prince assured me that there would be no glorification of the event and I took him at his word. However, when I seen Camilla float down St. George's in what one could only describe as a bridal gown and heard the choir in full voice I realised that I had been duped and I will never forgive the Prince of Wales for that deception".
IS this a direct quote? What is your source?
Old 10-23-2005, 07:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

the point? I don't knew, only I saw similarity colours. is strange for me to see camilla with some similarity with

-www.theroyalist.net-
Closed Thread

Tags
british royal family, easter, polo, prince harry, princess beatrice