Prince and Princess of Wales, Current Events 1: Sept 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a wonderful bouquet of flowers presented to the Princess :previous:

I loved Kate and the little boy in Wales- and the little Charlotte with the bonnet- too cute!!

I thought that Catherine handled the moment with the woman who told her that she wasn't in her own country calmly and tactfully.

I suppose if people are able to speak pleasantries there isn't anything wrong with them speaking words of disagreement, but the way that woman grasped Catherine's hand, pulled Catherine back towards her and would not let go was downright terrifying to see and must have been terrifying to experience. Imagine how frightening that would be not only in the moment but having to go about your day. Very well done indeed to Catherine.

Catherine handled it well.

I find it bizarre that someone would take time out of their day to attend a walkabout on the chance that they’d have an opportunity to film themselves being rude to a visitor.

William really talks with his hands ?

(I'm the same, so very recognizable)

The Prince and Princess of Wales will be rooting for their respective teams this weekend.

New Engagement: Saturday 25th Prince William & Princess Kate will attend the Wales vs England Six Nations Match at the Principality Stadium. Prince William is patron of the Welsh Rugby Union. & Princess Kate is patron of England's Rugby Football Union.

The Prince and Princess of Wales will visit the Welsh Guards barracks on St. David's day, Wed. March 1, 2023

The Prince of Wales will visit the 1st Battalion Welsh Guards on Wednesday 1st March to attend the St David’s Day Parade for the first time as Colonel of the Welsh Guards.
1f3f4-e0067-e0062-e0077-e006c-e0073-e007f.svg
The Princess of Wales will be present.

The Prince and Princess of Wales received Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit at Windsor Castle today, posts about the London visit and meeting today can be found here.

The Prince and Princess of Wales visited Hayes Muslim Centre in London today, March 9, to "meet with volunteers who had fundraised to help communities in Turkey and Syria":

Here's a video from today's visit

Back
Top Bottom