Prince and Princess of Wales, Current Events 1: Sept 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good to see them following up with DEC at the Hayes Muslim Center. I know that the Wales along with the King and Queen Consort made donations to Disaster Emergency Committee's charities in the wake of the earthquake that affected Turkey and Syria.

Good to see William & Catherine visit the Hayes Muslim Centre today. Charles has spent many years developing relationshops with faith leaders across religions. In an increasingly multicultural society, William & Catherine will need to devote special attention to developing those links across different sections of British society.

The Prince and Princess of Wales attended the St. Patrick's Day Parade at Mons Barracks in Aldershot today, March 17 - the Princess of Wales attended the parade for the first time as Colonel of the Regiment succeeding the Prince of Wales, the outgoing Colonel:

** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery ** dm article **

Last edited:
The Prince and Princess also had a celebratory glass of Guinness to mark the occasion!

The Prince and Princess also had a celebratory glass of Guinness to mark the occasion!

Neither finished their glasses of Guinness. I don't think the Princess had more than a sip or two.

Neither finished their glasses of Guinness. I don't think the Princess had more than a sip or two.

It was probably just for a St Patrick's Day toast and don't blame them as its not a particularly nice beverage.

Our daughter liked Guinness Stout and I had a glass one evening when I was visiting her. Woke up with a killer, nauseating headache that took all morning to go away. Didn't get to even feel a buzz from the beer the night before either!

Great photos in this article today and the Wales seem very happy to be there in Birmingham.

Did I just hear William saying "University. I drank a lot."? :D

They both seem to have had an extremely good time today.

Did I just hear William saying "University. I drank a lot."? :D

They both seem to have had an extremely good time today.

They did! The videos were fun to watch.

The Prince and Princess of Wales began a two-day visit to Wales today, April 27:

This was surely not the first time, the Princess of Wales was "abseiling" - she looked really professional!

This was surely not the first time, the Princess of Wales was "abseiling" - she looked really professional!

No, I'd say she's scaled down a cliff on more than a few occasions.

Glad to see them visiting this memorial site while on their visit to Wales.

The Prince and Princess of Wales travelled to the Dog and Duck pub on the Elizabeth Line. They boarded the train in Acton and alighted at Tottenham Court Road.

While on the train, they met TFL workers to hear about how they’re preparing for the #Coronation

The Prince and Princess of Wales travelled to the Dog and Duck pub on the Elizabeth Line. They boarded the train in Acton and alighted at Tottenham Court Road.

While on the train, they met TFL workers to hear about how they’re preparing for the #Coronation

I like that they used Oysters to transit rather than proceeding thru an open gate ~ very egalitarian!

Here's a video from today!

I like that they used Oysters to transit rather than proceeding thru an open gate ~ very egalitarian!

I agree, done the right way!

I think this was a good idea for a pre coronation event: to acknowledge the hard work of TFL and other transport links as well as the hospitality industry this weekend. It certainly seems as though the walkabout was well attended.

Railway enthusiast Francis Bourgeois has a cute awkward video of him running to get on the train and then greeting Will and Kate… with a Go-Pro in front of his face. The Wales Instagram even commented on his video. Might have been planned since there are multiple camera angles, but still cute!

What a lovely surprise! W&C have taken to their new position as Prince and Princess of Wales like ducks to water:)

Back
Top Bottom