British Royal Family Current Events 11: Sep 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Queen Camilla and Prince of Wales, Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh and Princess Royal attending the annual Commonwealth Day Service at Westminster Abbey in London.

Nice to see Princess Anne arriving with her new Lady in Waiting (and Zara's friend who helped deliver Lucas) Dolly Maude.

Nice to see the RF together for this given all the madness going on around them of late.

As for the "Not My King" group - I always wonder why they never have anything better to do, like dare I say, go to work? I mean if I only had my annual leave I wouldn't be using any to follow the King/RF around just to wave a yellow placard at them...but each to their own.

I must say she has really impressed me in the previous year, especially with her recent return. Has anyone heard about the doll that was made of her?

I especially love Edo's and Beatrice outfit, Edo is looking so very British Gentleman like! I like that a lot.
Well, after all, he IS a very British Gentleman: his mother is English, he was born, raised, and educated in England, and he is a British citizen. He has never lived anywhere else.

Well, after all, he IS a very British Gentleman: his mother is English, he was born, raised, and educated in England, and he is a British citizen. He has never lived anywhere else.
Oh yes, I know that. I was referring to his outfit which looked like from the Edwardian time , so to say old-fashioned, which I like.

The cap looks like it's from Peaky Blinders, a TV series about Victorian gangsters in Birmingham, much to the amusement of the press :) . But it's nice to see a royal (well, royal by marriage male) being a bit adventurous with his fashion choices

I know very little about him but he seems to have the personality to carry off the outfits he puts together. He’s someone who doesn’t let the clothes dominate him. I’d find it hard to believe he hasn’t played a major part in the emergence of Beatrice as perhaps the most stylish of British royals.

I know very little about him but he seems to have the personality to carry off the outfits he puts together. He’s someone who doesn’t let the clothes dominate him. I’d find it hard to believe he hasn’t played a major part in the emergence of Beatrice as perhaps the most stylish of British royals.
I also noticed that since he is in a relationship/marriage with Bea her appearance and fashion style has approved very much. I am sure it is his influence. He is a man of good taste in all aspects. Look at his interior designs and housing developments which is his profession. It all looks quite beautful.

The cap looks like it's from Peaky Blinders, a TV series about Victorian gangsters in Birmingham, much to the amusement of the press :) . But it's nice to see a royal (well, royal by marriage male) being a bit adventurous with his fashion choices
very fashionable look.

Princess Anne and the Duchess of Edinburgh hosted a reception for Korean war veterans on behalf of King Charles today, March 19:

** gettyimages gallery **

British Royal Family at Easter Sunday Service.

Last edited:
I believe it was Charles and Camilla, Andrew and Sarah, Edward and Sophie and Anne and Tim. It was always said it would be a smaller turnout and a smaller congregation to aid in the avoidance of infections spreading to the King.

Back
Top Bottom