Princess Claire of Belgium: Six years of royal style
In April 2003, Prince Laurent of Belgium married Miss Claire Coombs, a British-born surveyor, who has been living in Belgium since the age of three.
Since her engagement and wedding to Prince Laurent, Princess Claire has shown that she is partial to a relaxed, yet elegant style. She is a low-key, yet beautiful princess who seems happiest when she is with her family.
Congratulations to Laurent and Claire on their six year anniversary!Filed under Belgian Royals
Tagged Fashion, Princess Claire, Wedding Anniversary.
- Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg: 28 years of style
- Queen Paola and Princess Claire Visit Exhibition Together
- Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium named ‘Most Elegant’
- Belgian Royals attend Mass in remembrance of the deceased family members
- King Albert II and Prince Laurent in action