Hereditary Princess of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha Pregnant
The Hereditary Prince and Princess of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha are expecting their first child. The infant is expected to make his or her appearance in late spring 2014.
The news was confirmed by royal historian Arturo Beeche.
Prince Hubertus, the elder son of Andreas, Prince of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, and Princess Kelly were married in May 2009. The couple currently live in Coburg, Germany where the Prince is a member of the Saxe-Coburg and Gotha family foundation.Filed under German Royals
Tagged Hereditary Prince Hubertus, Hereditary Princess Kelly, Pregnancy, Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.
- Prince Hubertus Weds American In Coburg
- Controversial Court Ruling in Favour of Simeon Saxe Coburg
- Bulgaria’s former Tsar, Simeon Saxe-Coburg, in a whirlwind of controversies
- Hereditary Grand Duchess of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach Passed Away
- Swedish Royal Wedding Look-Back: Gustaf Adolf and Sibylla