The Duke & Duchess Of Cambridge Attend Movie Premiere
On December 5, The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge attended the Royal Film Performance 2013, the UK Premiere of Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom, at the Odeon Leicester Square, London. The film is the life story of Nelson Mandela.
Shortly before the end of the movie, it was announced that Nelson Mandela passed away at the age of 95 years old at his home in Johannesburg. As the couple left the Odeon, Leicester Square, Prince William said “I just wanted to say it’s extremely sad and tragic news. We were just reminded what an extraordinary and inspiring man Nelson Mandela was. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. It’s very sad.”
For the premiere, the Duchess of Cambridge recycled floor length Roland Mouret white dress which she first wore in 2011. Catherine accessorised the dress with a Zara necklace, black clutch and a black pumps.
Filed under British Royals
Tagged Fashion, Nelson Mandela, Premiere, The Duchess of Cambridge, The Duke of Cambridge.
- Duke & Duchess Of Cambridge’s Agenda Filling Up
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge visit Canada – Day 1
- Title For the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge’s Child
- The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge leave for Canada
- Duke & Duchess of Cambridge Present Operational Service Medals