Prince Philip’s Return
It has been announced that The Duke of Edinburgh will undertake his first official engagement since his spell in hospital and period of recovery earlier this summer.
The 92 year old Duke is expected in Edinburgh on August 12th, where he will deliver the Royal Society of Edinburgh medals, as per a press release from Buckingham Palace.
Earlier this summer, the Duke of Edinburgh left the London Clinic on June 17th, after having spent 11 days at the hospital following abdominal surgery. Since then, Prince Philip has been out of the public eye and in a period of convalescences.Filed under British Royals
Tagged Health, The Duke of Edinburgh.
- Queen Elizabeth visits Prince Philip at London Clinic
- Prince Philip Leaves Hospital
- Prince Philip “Satisfactory” Following Operation
- Prince Philip Admitted to Hospital
- Prince Philip Admitted to Hospital Again