Charlotte Casiraghi Attends ‘Art of Cartier’ Exhibition
October 22nd, 2012 – Madrid
Charlotte Casiraghi attended The Art of Cartier exhibition gala presentation at the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum in Madrid on October 22nd.
The gala evening was in honour of the exquisite Cartier jewellery exhibition which is currently on show at the museum. The exhibition has over 400 historic pieces, some of which are on loan from the Spanish and Monegasque royal families, and also some which belonged to the late Duchess of Windsor and Elizabeth Taylor.
Also attending the gala evening were Baroness Thyssen-Bornemisza, Infanta Pilar of Spain, her daughter Doña Simoneta Gomez Acebo and niece Doña Maria Zurita. The exhibition, which opened on October 22nd, runs until to mid-February 2013.Filed under Monaco Royals
Tagged Charlotte Casiraghi, Exhibition, Jewellery, Spain.
- Spanish Royals attend Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum Anniversary
- Charlotte Casiraghi Wins in Spain
- Grand Duchess Visits Art Exhibition
- Charlotte Casiraghi’s Past Weeks
- Prince Henrik Presents African Art ahead of Exhibition Opening