A Quick Visit to Qatar by Jordan’s Royals
King Abdullah II of Jordan and Queen Rania Al Abdullah made a short visit that lasted several hours to Qatar, where they met with HH the Emir, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani, and HH Sheikha Moza bint Nasser.
The Jordanian King and Queen were greeted upon arrival by the Emir & Sheikha Mozah. A session of official talks was held at the at the Emiri Diwan between Sheikh Hamad and King Abdullah II where they discussed a number of issues. After the meeting, a luncheon banquet at Al Wajbah Palace in honour of King Abdullah II and Queen Rania.Filed under Jordanian Royals, Qatar Royals
Tagged Abdullah II, Queen Rania, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa, Sheikha Mozah bint Nasser, Working Visit.
- Qatar Royals To Visit Bulgaria
- Official Visit to Cyprus from Qatar
- Abdullah To Attend Qatar Arab Summit
- Three-Day State Visit from Qatar to France
- Qatar Emir & Sheikha Mozah visit Austria