King’s Nephew Reveals Engagement
Oscar Magnuson, the 33-year-old son of Princess Christina of Sweden, Mrs Magnuson and thus nephew of King Carl XVI Gustaf, has revealed his engagement to long-time girlfriend, Emma Ledent.
The engagement took place on February 11th, in Gattiéres, France where the couple were on holiday. The information was revealed in Swedish newspaper Svenska Dagbladet on February 20th.
Mr Magnuson is the second son of Princess Christina and her husband, Tord Magnuson. He was born on June 20th, 1977 and currently owns an eyewear company in Sweden, Oscar Magnuson Spectacles. His fiancée has in the past worked for Procter & Gamble and a post-production agency named Important Looking Pirates.Filed under Swedish Royals
Tagged Engagement, Oscar Magnuson.
- Sweden’s Princess Christina Reveals Cancer Battle
- History of the Māori Kings of New Zealand
- Engagement of Prince Nikolaos and Tatiana Blatnik
- Rumors of a Royal Engagement in Sweden
- Crown Princess Victoria, Fiance, Parents, Speak to Sweden Regarding Engagement