From the Royal Genealogy threads – January 2011
Royal births and pregnancies
The first Royal birth took place early in January, namely January 2, Crown Prince Billah and Princess Sarah of Brunei had their second child and first daughter, titled and named Princess Muneerah. The couple was already parents to a son, Prince Abdul Muntaqim. In the second week of January, Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary of Denmark had their third and fourth children and second son and second daughter. The new Prince and Princess’s names will not be released until their christening. The Crown Prince and Crown Princess were already parents to Prince Christian and Princesss Isabella.
In addition to the Royal pregnancies, we already knew about, we found out that Archduchess Marie Christine of Austria, Comtesse of Limburg-Stirum, and her husband, Comte Rodolphe of Limburg-Stirum, are expecting their first child and that Fürst Alexander and Fürstin Nadja Anna of Schaumburg-Lippe are expecting their second mutual child. They already have a daughter, Princess Felippa, the Fürst also has a son from his previous marriage, Hereditary Prince Heinrich-Donatus.
This makes the list of current (known) Royal pregnancies:
– The Duke and Duchess of Noto (6th child)
– Princess Margarita of Bourbon Parma and Tjalling ten Cate – spring 2011 (2nd child)
– Bruno and Barbara Gomez-Acebo – Spring 2011 (3rd child)
- Prince Eudes and Princess Patricia of Orleans-Braganza – twins – (1st & 2nd children)
– Archduke Philipp and Archduchess Mayasuni of Austria (1st child)
- Archduchess Marie Christine of Austria and Comte Rodolphe of Limburg-Stirum (1st child)
– Fürst Alexander and Fürstin Nadja Anna of Schaumburg-Lippe (2nd child together, 3rd child for Fürst Alexander)
Royal engagements and weddings
The engagement between Princess Melanie de Ligne and Paul Weingarten was announced on January 12. Prince Georg Friedrich of Prussia, head of the Royal House of Prussia and the Imperial House of Germany, announced his engagement to Princess Sophie of Isenburg on January 21.
Unfortunately, January also brought Royal deaths, Prince Ali-Reza Pahlavi of Iran and Archduchess Ilona of Austria died.
The genealogy threads:
– Royal Pregnancy Announcements 2011
– Royal Births 2011
– Royal Engagements 2011
– Royal Marriages 2011
- Royal Deaths 2011
– Noble Pregnancy Announcements 2011
– Noble Births Announcements 2011
– Noble Engagements Announcements 2011
– Noble Marriages Announcements 2011
– Noble Deaths Announcements 2011
For more information about the Royal Genealogy threads, please visit the thread:The Royal Forums
Tagged Royal Genealogy.