Rania launches Hal Hilalak Tent for disadvantaged children
On Monday, Her Majesty Queen Rania launched this year’s Hal Hilalak tent in Irbid to provide activities for disadvantaged children across the Kingdom during the holy month of Ramadan.
During the visit to Irbid, Queen Rania toured the King Hussein Charity Society and inspected a few new facilities at the society which provides services to to orphaned girls aged between 12 and 18. The Hal Hilalak tent features clowns, magicians and mimes that give different groups of underprivileged children the opportunity to enjoy special and exciting iftar evenings during Ramadan.
The tent which was launched by Queen Rania last year reached out to over 5,000 children during the month of Ramadan.Filed under Jordanian Royals
Tagged Children, Queen Rania.
- Queen Rania launches the Global Action Week
- Queen Rania launches the Tourism Paths Initiative
- Rania launches Phase II of Madrasati
- Queen Rania enjoys a day with her children
- Queen Rania appointed Honorary Global Chair for the UNGEI