The Princess of Wales's Daytime Fashion Part 3: July 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like this look on her. Her hair looks very nice too,

Yes, it’s a great look and nice to see her in skirt and boots for a change.

The Princess of Wales in green when meeting Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel at Windsor Castle today, November 30:

** Full view **

The Princess of Wales in green when meeting Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel at Windsor Castle today, November 30:

** Full view **

If I am not mistaken, this dress has been worn previously. She has this dress in a lilac colour (used on the 2017 trip to Germany), and possibly, blue as well.

A lovely green dress on the Princess of Wales today!

This is a beautiful dress in a beautiful color, and I like the hair much better than some of her recent outings. It's a very elegant look.

Last edited:
Lovely dress and liking her hair straighter. Wish there was a necklace!

A nice dress, but a necklace or something would be my preference. Unlike others here, I don’t like the hair, it looks totally lifeless. I seem to have a hang up about her hair of late and I must refrain from making the same remarks over and over again. Forgive me having one last rant!

A fresh and clean look in blue for the Princess of Wales who officially opened Evelina London's new children's day surgery unit today, December 5:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

A really lovely colour too on the Princess today.

A lovely and elegant look for the Princess of Wales at a clip ahead of her Together at Christmas Carol Service:

** Upper part **

A lovely and elegant look for the Princess of Wales at a clip ahead of her Together at Christmas Carol Service:

** Upper part **

She does look lovely in the white tweed jacket. It looks like there are sparkles and pearls on it, which makes it look festive. I wish we could see the rest of the outfit.

Last edited:
The Princess of Wales looks really lovely at the Together at Christmas Carol Service in Westminster Abbey.

A fresh and clean look in blue for the Princess of Wales who officially opened Evelina London's new children's day surgery unit today, December 5:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

A beautiful outfit.

** Upper part **

A divine and stunning jacket. I hope she wears it again.

** Full view **

A beautiful dress. Divine color.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another new hat and coat? IIRC she has the same hat in black and same coat in green.

Again it annoys me that she went for a monochrome look but everything pieces got a different shade of blue. She could get a pass if they're reused items but seems they're not.

Last edited:
Another new hat and coat? IIRC she has the same hat in black and same coat in green.

Again it annoys me that she went for a monochrome look but everything pieces got a different shade of blue. She could get a pass if they're reused items but seems they're not.

Whilst Catherine is reusing her clothes a lot more than she used to, I think she really can reuse her clothes a lot more. Lovely as this coat is, she has so many other blue coats that she could have used.

Love the coat and a beautiful colour too,not crazy about that hat!

Very nice, if a tad predictable. Wish she’s have had a splash of something different to lift this.

I like the hat, I like the coat, but I really don't think she needed another blue coat in this particular shade.

Princess Catherine is almost developing a uniform of similar garments and I presume that this is the easiest way to dress.
QEII and, in her later years, the Queen Mum each wore a uniform set of garments.
I presume they have to dress up so much that this happens.

She looks lovely. However, I grow bored of her new blue coats. Doesn't she have enough? She could have easily reused one of her older ones. I mean, it isn't going to be well-worn. Also, don't like the hat. The pointy part is odd for church

I love Catherine's blue coat, boots and even a hat.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom