The Princess of Wales's Daytime Fashion Part 3: July 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 3 of the thread for the Princess of Wales's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** The Princess of Wales's Daytime Fashion Part 2: March 2023 - July 2023 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

The Princess of Wales looked lovely in a dresscoat by Eponine and hat by Sahar Millinery at St Davids Cathedral in Wales today, September 8:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

Really lovely but perhaps a bit heavy for the very warm spell of weather in the UK and Ireland.

Really lovely but perhaps a bit heavy for the very warm spell of weather in the UK and Ireland.

I agree, she must have been boiling in that coat dress. She last used it in December!

Yes, rather autumnal, but very classy non the less. It always amazes me how she can wear very lightweight dresses without a coat in the winter - even for walkabouts. This is the opposite.

Lovely color but too early for an autumn color outfit. Dislike the hat especially that bow.

Perhaps she had it planned a while ago when they assumed September wasn't going to be 30°C?

I love the colour and the cut but I'm sweating just looking at her and I'm already boiling from walking in the shade.

I seem to recall a mention of HM of happy memory not really sweating like the rest of us mortals, but it did mean she was even warmer because of that.

If it's a trick, maybe she passed it along to Catherine?

It's a lovely colour, but I'm boiling hot and I'm wearing a T-shirt!

The Princess of Wales at the Rugby World Cup France 2023 match between England and Argentina at Stade Velodrome in Marseille yesterday, September 9:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part **

So chic. Glad she went for this rather than a sporty look.

That's a very good look on her. And those pocket flaps are lovely.

The Princess looks lovely and a really nice hairstyle too!

The Princess looks lovely and a really nice hairstyle too!

Personally, I am not a fan of the haircut, but a little variation now and then works!

It’s good to see the trouser/pant suit becoming a staple part of her official engagement wardrobe. It’s not so long ago we had little variation from the dress coat. Although she wears dress coats well, this is a far more practical and versatile item to adopt.

It’s good to see the trouser/pant suit becoming a staple part of her official engagement wardrobe. It’s not so long ago we had little variation from the dress coat. Although she wears dress coats well, this is a far more practical and versatile item to adopt.

Trouser suits have been quite fashionable in the UK in the last few years, and are being worn a lot more widely, for now. I suspect the trend will pass in a few years, and it will be back to formal dresses.

The Princess of Wales at the Royal Naval Air Station (RNAS) Yeovilton, near Yeovil in Somerset, today, September 18:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom