The Duchess of Cornwall's Fashion & Style Part 11: April 2018 - December 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super nice! :flowers: Summery, cool and classy!

Last edited:
Who is with the Duchess? Rowan Atkinson?

Camilla looks wonderful and this new polka dot dress has a beautiful light and soft look with beige and white quite different to say a navy dress with white polka dots which, surprisingly, looks more formal.

I am almost prepared to say that Camilla's affection for polka dots has led to their being an almost constant in the fashion stakes.

Not my favorite look for Camilla but nice to see her branching out into something new. I much prefer her pretty polka dots from yesterday. The color on this is a bit heavy for summer (yes I know it's the same color Meghan just wore to Ireland but that's Ireland..green...you know the deal) and it just doesn't have the comfortable look of her purple shirt/skirt combo from a week or two ago or her pretty polka dots from yesterday.

I think it's more or less a uniform as colonel in chief of the Rifles. She has a coat with the same color/detailing for winter.

Lovely look today in Cornwall very appropriate for the warm summer weather of late.

Yesterday the Duchess of Cornwall changed into a second outfit, recycling the lovely blue dress she has last worn at the Western Balkans Summit 2018 reception last week:

** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** July 10 ** May 2018 **

Her style is timeless. This blue is very nice. Maybe not so great from far away, but one could not stand in a group with this lady in this dress and not be charmed by it.

I always enjoy the Duchess in the pansy dress: there's something about it that makes me smile.

The blue dress is a wonderful color on her, and I like the embroidery, but I still think the front placket lays in a strange and not very flattering way, although I notice that it doesn't seem as stiff now as it did the first time she wore this.

Last edited:
Camilla looks lovely. This dress is very flattering on her in cut, style, color...very nice. And Charles does indeed look very summery. All in all a great style showing from them.

I like the blue dress very much. It's a lovely color and looks nice on her but I think I really love the slightly retro feel of it...it reminds me a bit of a dress from the 20s and I always tend to enjoy those fashions.

Pretty dress, and a beautiful birthday bouquet for Camilla. Her cake looks delicious - carrot, one of my favorites. But I pretty much love all cake!

For the final day in Cornwall today, July 18, the Duchess of Cornwall recycled the polka dot dress she last wore at Wimbledon last week:

** Upper part ** July 11 **

Last edited:
Pretty dress, and I like how she is smiling for someone's phone camera in the 1st pic.

Lovely dress. Great material and print. :flowers: I'm wondering, does Camilla have someone who is sewing up these dresses? Like the Queen does?

I thought I recognised this dress from somewhere! Camilla must like it very much if she's only recycled it within a week of first wearing it. I can see why though.

Lovely dress. Great material and print. :flowers: I'm wondering, does Camilla have someone who is sewing up these dresses? Like the Queen does?
There are a few designers she works closely with.

She doesn’t have an ‘Angela Kelly’, as far as we know. She uses different designers for bespoke clothes, some names confirmed are Bruce Oldfield, Anna Valentine, Fiona Clare, etc. Almost all her hats are by Philip Treacy .

Last edited:
:previous: Thank you, Muriel and Princess Larisa. :flowers: There is a certain style of dress that really works for her and I've been noticing different material but essentially the same dress. Makes sense to do that. I think I would do that in the same position. As much as I like to look at fashion I am a bit 'lazy' myself :rolleyes: and prefer tried and true pieces over time. ;)

The Duchess of Cornwall visited the Isle of Wight today, July 24, looking good in white:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
She and Dame Judy Dench looked so stinking cute together eating ice cream.

Camilla looks lovely today - a perfect dress for a very hot summer's day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom