The Duchess of Brabant's Fashion and Style Part 1: October 2019 - October 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the original design, it was modified for Elisabeth.

Oh. Well, in that case, it looked WAY better after the modification! The original version was kind of ugly but Elisabeth's version was GORGEOUS.

I could definitely picture young Paola in the same evening gown and gloves worn by her granddaughter Elisabeth this weekend!;)

As for the original dress worn on the runway, I agree with Milla Rose that it was quite ugly. Thank goodness the young Duchess of Brabant has enough innate good taste not to have worn that version of the dress!:eek:

Last edited:
Simple, clean and elegant at Prince Christian's birthday dinner today, October 15 - a good choice for her:

** Full view **

Love the dress, simple but so classic and Elisabeth looks stunning! Love Amalia's dress too.

I love the dress. She looks so beautiful. Such a classic style.

Hmm....interesting. She is just the age where it's fun to play around with fashion in order to find your groove. And lucky for Elisabeth she has the figure and height to look good in almost anything.

This is the 2nd time in a week the princess has chosen to wear a Belgian design for an important occasion ;)

Princess Elisabeth wearing Dries Van Noten on her birthday portraits. I really like Van Noten, but this outfit doesn't cut it for me.

I think it is a great look: young, yet respectful of her position. Personally I may not choose the top, but that is a matter of personal choice. I also like the fact that she is wearing her mother's large solitaire earrings, demonstrating potential as a serious wearer of jewellery, in time.

My only quibble is about the fit of the trousers around the waist.

I think it is a great look: young, yet respectful of her position. Personally I may not choose the top, but that is a matter of personal choice. I also like the fact that she is wearing her mother's large solitaire earrings, demonstrating potential as a serious wearer of jewellery, in time.

My only quibble is about the fit of the trousers around the waist.

This sums up my thoughts too.

She looks great in the outfit.

I quite like the outfit, not something I’d expect a royal to wear, but she looks great

I think she looks fantastic! Modern, sophisticated, confident and glamorous!

This is the 2nd time in a week the princess has chosen to wear a Belgian design for an important occasion ;)

I didn’t realize Dries Von Noten is Belgian so thank you for that.
Love the design on the Princess, so win-win!

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom