Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 7: June 2019 - November 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many things I love about this picture besides Queen Silvia's appearance which is very nice. Her hair is good, and the gold blouse and houndstooth jacket shot with gold on a gray background with gray warm trousers on a bright red loveseat complete the festive yet cozy look. The room itself is so beautiful! The tapestry! All the candles are in 4's for advent. The advent candles in front of them are diminished perfectly by the weeks gone by. Finally the lovely amaryllis and white hyacinths bring festivity. The prominent photo of princess Lilian and Prince Bertil is heartwarming as is the bible, I assume, in the queen's hands.

The queen looks really lovely and the outfit is almost as nice as the room decor.

:previous:

Queen Silvia is wearing the same combination on her official birthday portrait released today:

** Pic **

Queen Silvia during a virtual meeting today, February 25:

** Pic **

It looks like they need to turn on the heat...
Common Swedish temperature problem. Since most thermostats are automatically regulated according to outdoor temperatures there are always one or two weeks during spring when we're all freezing because of the heating and outdoor temperature not being in tune.

Not too keen on this look from Silvia - normally she gets it right, but alas this isn't one of those times!

Queen Silvia at a memorial service today marking the first Corona virus death in Sweden one year ago:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Queen Silvia in white opened a conference on asthma and allergies today, March 17:

** Pic **

Queen Silvia during a digital meeting with the Minister for Foreign Affairs today:

** Pic **

Not too fond of the combinations of colours on her. Usually, I find her taste exquisite but this time they clashed obviously. I'm not quite sure how it looks in a more or less formal setting.

Definitely one of her colours. I think she nailed the outfit today.

Queen Silvia held a speech during a virtual symposium today:

** Pic **

Queen Silvia during the annual mayflower event today - this time virtual again:

** Pic **

The queen looked really wonderful at the king's 75th birthday celebration.

To me, Silvia is one of the most elegant royals. She always gets it right.

Queen Silvia virtually attended The Swedish Childhood Cancer Fund's digital annual meeting today:

** Pic **

To me, Silvia is one of the most elegant royals. She always gets it right.

The queen has her own style and almost always gets it spot on and impeccably turned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom