Queen Silvia's Fashion and Style Part 7: June 2019 - November 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be a chilly September day and the queen is well wrapped up and a really nice coat too for the final day.
Kiruna is 145 km north of the Arctic circle so the winter arrives early up there.

Is that coat Victoria's? It looks familiar.

Edit: no, I figure out these two are different, Victoria has one in same colour but with different collar and sans pockets.

Last edited:
Green is a really lovely colour on queen Silvia :previous:

Queen Silvia in green at the state banquet for the state visit from Germany this evening:

** Full view **

At first I liked this dress but I do not anymore. I love the color and upper half but I dislike fabric of the skirt.

Last edited:
A really nice black and white outfit on the queen today but preferred it minus the shawl.

Queen Silvia attended a "Music at the Palace" concert at the Royal Palace in Stockholm this evening, September 15:

** gallery **

Another really lovely look on queen Silvia her style team do a fantastic job.

Queen Silvia at the Silviahemmet's graduation ceremony today, September 17:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Other than the matching scarf a really nice suit and colour on the queen today for the ceremony.

Yes a really elegant outfit on queen Silvia today

Great look. The Queen seems to have settled into a uniform of classic tweed swuits this autumn.

The jacket and skirt don't really work well together but the addition of the really nice red coat makes such a difference.

Very nice look on the queen today for the visit to Sterling.

A warm look for Queen Silvia at the inauguration of an accessibility-adapted circular loop of the Sörmlandsleden walking trail at Hälleforsnäs today, October 8:

** gallery **

Queen Silvia at the Malmo International Forum on Holocaust Remembrance and Combating Antisemitism - REACT, in Malmo today, October 13:

** Full view **

Queen Silvia at the Malmo International Forum on Holocaust Remembrance and Combating Antisemitism - REACT, in Malmo today, October 13:

** Full view **

That is a very smart suit the Queen has on. She seems to war this style of jacket often, and it suits her.

That is a very smart suit the Queen has on. She seems to war this style of jacket often, and it suits her.

I wouldn't be surprised if she has several of those, just different colours. And yes, I think they suit her, so why not?

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't be surprised if she has several of those, just different colours. And yes, I think they suit her, so why not?

(..)

I agree. It is an approach that both, Camilla and Catherine, have used.

A lovely colour for Queen Silvia at the inauguration of Queen Silvia Children's Hospital in Gothenburg today, October 15:

** gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom